Brainlabs Graduate Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Brainlabs Graduate Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Brainlabs

Graduate Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brainlabs.

Interview

4 stages of interviews. Submit CV, online memory test, phone interview, 1 minute video and then an interview and excel test in office.
Whole process took about 6 weeks and is quite lengthy. The excel test youll need to be able to use SUM formula and thats it

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Brainlabs

Graduate Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brainlabs.

Interview

Application required a CV only. After two months, i was invited to complete the BLQ online and then a culture interview over the phone. The phone interview had some traditional interview questions as well as questions about the company culture. Reading the handbook will help with this.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of the diversity section in the handbook   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brainlabs (London, England) in November 2018.

Interview

There are x stages to the application process:
    1. A series of games you play online at home - speed, memory and comprehension
    2. A culture interview on the phone - takes 15 minutes and they call you. Mostly about the BLs' Handbook.
    3. A 1 minute recorded video of you teaching them something new - this is not pre-recorded, they give you a few minutes to prep before recording yourself.
    4. A maths test similar to the GMAT - areas, equations, conditionals etc.
    4. In person interview at the BLs headquarters

Graduate Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brainlabs.

Interview

2 hours interview in main office. Starts with about an hour being tested on excel skills, based on numbers from their PPC clients so may be helpful to understand some basic information on this. Followed by two small interviews/ chats, one on what makes you happy and one about your CV and the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brainlabs (London, England) in July 2018.

Interview

Submitted CV on the brainlabs website.

1st Stage: 3 short tests to test numerical and verbal skills

2nd Stage: 'Culture Interview' - Skype interview with an employee. Make sure you have read the handbook, you don't need to prepare much otherwise :).

3rd Stage: You record 1 minute long video on teaching them something new and do a harder maths test (have a scientific calculator, pen + paper, and triangle and circle equations to hand!)

4th Stage: (At the office in London) Practical exercise with employee(s) testing excel skills (and they also asked quite a lot of questions on the spot: read up on PPC and know which excel graph to use for different data sets!!) followed by a cv interview and then another short interview just about yourself. This lasted around 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of the diversity section of our handbook?   Answer Question
    • What does success mean to you?   Answer Question
    • What was your least and favourite part of the interview process?   Answer Question
    • What is an advantage of not appearing in the top three search results on google?   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in digital media?   Answer Question
    • What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of our culture?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brainlabs (London, England) in June 2018.

Interview

General test
    Culture fit interview
    Teach something new in a minute
    Maths test

First couple stages relatively easy to pass, maths test is pretty hard - if you haven't studied up to a certain level there's no real way to prepare for this.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Old Street, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Brainlabs (Old Street, England) in June 2018.

Interview

Very unconventional.
    First round CV screen, followed by some simple tests, then a Skype 'culture fit' which is a pretty relaxed chat. Then a harder maths test and a video upload on teaching them something new. Followed by the final face to face interview which included a test, a culture fit interview again and a more formal CV based interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Brainlabs (London, England) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview process occurs in 3 major stages.

1. Watch online video - Aim is to identify retention of information (Multiple Choice)
    2. Online interview - Culture based - read handbook
    3. Maths test - similar to GMAT test
    4. In office practical followed by 2 interviews

Pertaining to part 4. If you are a good cultural fit and have completed the preceding stages you will need to be successful in the practical. You will have campaign data transferred from google adwords and must make sense of the data. A background or quick review of google adwords will be beneficial to prepare for terminology used and what it means. After being talked through terminology your excel task will require you to create graphs for data and explain decisions you would make with regards to strategy of the campaigns employed.

Interview Questions

• What stresses you out and how do you deal with it?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brainlabs (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

The first part of the interview process is to send in a CV, once accepted past this point you are invited to do set of timed questions. These questions test your speed, perception and interpretation. After this stage is the telephone/video call interview, designed to gage how well you will fit into the company culture, this is a range of questions to identify your drives and motivations as well as a little bit on how much you know about brain labs

Interview Questions

• Describe a possible critique in how Brainlabs works as a company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brainlabs (London, England) in January 2018.

Interview

You upload your CV, then do some online tests, then have a 'culture fit' video interview, then record a video of you explaining something, then get invited to interview. The interview day itself consisted of doing an excel task, and then two ten-minute interview with two different people, one checking if you have the necessary skills, and one checking whether they think you'd fit in and enjoy working there. There were 7 other people there going through the process at the same time, and it felt a little bit rushed as they were falling behind time. They said I'd hear by the end of the week but it took them over a week to get back to me.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.