Brandwatch Interview Questions

Updated 28 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Brandwatch

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 59 candidate interviews
Brandwatch
Application

I interviewed at Brandwatch

Interview

3 rounds of interviews with one task in the last interview. Medium level of difficulty . All done remotely except the last round was in person. The task wasn’t difficult and consisted of mock scoping a project.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to join the company?
    Answer Question
Brandwatch
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brandwatch

Interview

It was a well organised and frictionless process. It lasted around two weeks with multiple stages of the interview. They asked appropriate questions and whilst the role didn't end up being a match they provided valuable feedback.

Interview Questions
  • Situational based interview questions for dealing with stakeholders / setting strategy / etc
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brandwatch (London, England, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

It started with a small call with someone in charge of the recruiting process. After this, I was interviewed by the Product Manager and a director; questions were not tricky and was based on my perspective on how to solve their existing problems, which I found good. The test wasn't a take away home task, but was rather at the moment. After this, the interview was with the VP of product, again it was all about them knowing my perspective on how to solve current problems.

Interview Questions
  • We have X problem at the moment. How would you analyse the data to help us solve it?
Brandwatch
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brandwatch in Dec 2020

Interview

Very well done! Communicative recruiter and I was well-prepared for my interviews with sample questions I had time to prep responses to. They did ask the questions on the worksheet and the conversation was smooth and casual.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to make a decision that was better for your stakeholder or business, but that would add more work for your team?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brandwatch (Singapore) in Dec 2019

Interview

Informative, respectful of one's career journey, well versed and knowledgable interviewers and employees. They were helpful in having both 1-1 interviews along with also exploring their platform to showcase how to make a presentation while using their platform in order to convey how to train it to their clients.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brandwatch (London, England, England) in Nov 2019

Interview

Interview process has 3 stages - Phone interview with internal recruiter - Video interview with hiring manager - Face 2 face with hiring manager and his boss I had cleared the first two rounds of interview, and was scheduled to come in for a face 2 face interview. 2 hours before the interview I get an email from the internal recruiter about how she would like to cancel my interview. I ask for clarification, so she called me and basically said, they had too many candidates in consideration before me, so the hiring manager is no longer interested in interviewing me. This is after they asked me to prepare a mock discovery call and a 30,60, 90 plan. It demonstrates they have no respect for your time, I spent 2-3 hours preparing for the interview, maybe more. All that time spent for no use! Their excuse to cancel 2 hours before the interview doesn't even make sense.

Interview Questions
Brandwatch
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Brandwatch in Sep 2019

Interview

I have two interviews with period time of 1 hour for each, at first interview they give me very positive feedback and after 1 week they send me the task and I do the task completely and again after nearly one month they told me that they are very satisfied with task and define final interview I answer all the asked questions and they notify me that their desicion will be made next week but after 1 month and after several follow up they informed me they don't consider my application anymore, all of the procedure took long about 5 month. I think applying to this company is totally a waste of time, don't repeat my mistake. I don't find any logical reason for my rejection.

Interview Questions
  • webserver and its troubleshooting + some basic question about Linux what is the most popular command you use in Linux? what is your favorite text editor?
Brandwatch
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brandwatch

Interview

Phone interview conducted by HR. The recruiter rescheduled the interview (originally scheduled through jobvite) without telling me. When conducting the phone interview, she was eating the entire time and all I could hear was her chewing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brandwatch (Brighton, England, England) in Feb 2019

Interview

Faced this Interview a month ago with the eagerness of working for a company that I respect and really like what they do. I was honest since the beginning telling them I had another recruitment process ongoing, so I would need the same level of clarity with deadlines and information so far. The interview itself, was great. I never felt than confortable in a recruitment like this. They showed interest and repeat me that I was the first option in the list in each one of the 3 interviews I did. Everything great in person, just a bit of delay responding emails in the meanwhile. The strange thing came when I finished the step 3 (presentation). They didnt give me the planned feedback afterwards, and even didnt replay me the email I sent explaining them what I would have to do with my other recruitment process due to their silence. 2 weeks later, I had to call the company to know about this situation and was told by a guy no involved in my recruitment that it was a NO. Really disappoint with this lack of feedback during this extressful period in my life. Hope it was just due a overload in the HR team.

Interview Questions
  • One task/project in your job experience which you were unsuccessful.
Brandwatch
Application

I interviewed at Brandwatch

Interview

The process has been very positive, mainly through videochat. It has been great to meet part of the team. I'm now on the 3rd step and I this interview will be in person.

Interview Questions
  • One question was about a past challenge you have gone through in the work place.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 59 Interviews