Brandwatch Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Brandwatch Interview Questions

Interviews at Brandwatch

2.7

Junior Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brandwatch.

Interview

Phone interview conducted by HR. The recruiter rescheduled the interview (originally scheduled through jobvite) without telling me. When conducting the phone interview, she was eating the entire time and all I could hear was her chewing.

Education Specialist Interview

Interview

The process has been very positive, mainly through videochat. It has been great to meet part of the team. I'm now on the 3rd step and I this interview will be in person.

Interview Questions

• One question was about a past challenge you have gone through in the work place.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brandwatch (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Thorough and structured. Sat with three individual decision makers including a +1, peer and manager. Questions and structure were consistent and straightforward. Nothing tricky or difficult. Started and ended ontime.

Interview Questions

Brandwatch Response

14 Apr 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback! We’re glad you had a positive experience during your application and interviews , sorry it didn’t work out this time.

Data Science Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brandwatch (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Very relaxed asked about previous work experience whole thing was very conversational got an offer on the spot. Both interviewers were incredibly kind and all questions were rooted in genuine curiosity rather than an attempt to trip up the applicant

Interview Questions

• Tell us about some projects you’ve worked on previously   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brandwatch (New York, NY (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

I first spoke briefly on the phone with HR. She was super nice and got back to me very quickly about setting up a phone interview with the Hiring Manager, who was very passionate about his work and was very clear in explaining to responsibilities of the role/company culture. I, then, came into the office and had three rounds of interviews within a day. I met with 6 people and took a short skills test (pretty easy, some Venn Diagram questions, some proofs stuff). Everyone was so friendly.

One iffy thing was that the recruiter initially ghosted me after the interview. I followed up more than two weeks later and she sent me a detailed response about how hard the decision was because I was a finalist, but to keep in touch. Besides the hiccup in getting back to me once they made a hire, I had an amazing experience meeting the team! I would most likely apply again if I see another opening that matches my skills!

Interview Questions

• Behavior questions (how you manage your time, getting along with people, etc)   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brandwatch (New York, NY (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

First there was a phone screen with the recruiter. Then a phone interview with the manager. It led to an onsite interview and I did 3 back to back interviews in a row and spoke with 6 of the team members. Finally did a skills test and it was a data analysis test. It wasn't hard.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Brandwatch (New York, NY (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Brandwatch's interview process has been very straightforward. The first call with HR was transparent and helpful while guiding me through the next steps. Within two weeks I have spoken with the NA Data Analyst Manager via phone and met with members on the team and extended management teams to get to know me and what I bring to the table. Everyone was generally interested in my qualifications, my interest in Brandwatch, and how I would perform in the SM Data Analyst role. This was everything that I pretty much expected based on many of the positive interview reviews for similar positions in the NY office here on Glassdoor.

Shortly after meeting with the other team members (1 1/2 hour session in person) I was given a short 20-30 min skills assessment. All of these steps were communicated to me via HR.

I definitely want to give a huge shoutout to HR for communicating very quickly and making me feel valued as a potential candidate. I've had terrible experiences with HR in the past from some agencies you would not expect. It was definitely refreshing to see that Brandwatch has the "human element" in their HR department.

Interview Questions

• What's one thing you want to leave us with to remember you?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself!   Answer Question
    • Be prepared to walk through your resume and highlight your most relevant experiences   Answer Question
    • Scenario questions about how you handle client relationships   Answer Question

People Team Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brandwatch (New York, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online through LinkedIn in February, and the whole process from the time I applied to the time I received my final communication was 7 weeks. 6 weeks after I applied I received my first response to the application, and the process moved very quickly after that. I first did a phone screen, then came in the following week for an in person interview, & spoke with 3 people. I was also asked to create a short presentation & given a few days notice to complete and present during the interview too. After that I was asked to do a video interview with a 4th person and later the same day received my offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you dealt with a challenging problem or personality. What did I find most difficult about the project and why?   Answer Question

Content Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brandwatch (New York, NY (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

I had an intro call with a recruiter and then a phone interview the next day with a manager. After about a week I was given an assignment to do on my own, which was due after the weekend. I completed that and after well over a week I received a response that they didn't select me because they didn't feel I met the mark. It was genuinely annoying because it first of all took so look for them to respond. Additionally, there was hardly any guidance on these at-home assignments that I don't think it was understood that there should be a learning curve. Mostly I was offended at the lack of professionalism in the time frame of responses. I would have rather received answers more quickly so I could move on in my job search. Very ridiculous. Would not recommend.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brandwatch (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I heard back the day after I applied online, and had a phone screen with the HR person first. Then, after waiting almost 2 weeks, she contacted me to schedule a phone call with the Senior Analyst. This interview was very unstructured. She called me almost 10 minutes late, and then had to rush to hang up because she was called into a meeting. I then waited over another week to hear that they are going to continue with other candidates with a more suitable background.

Interview Questions

• What are you most interested in and passionate about? What are the highlights of your CV?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.