Brandwatch Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Brandwatch Interview Questions

Interviews at Brandwatch

2.7

Client Services Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brandwatch (New York, NY (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

The most pleasant interview experience I've had. The NYC recruiter was great and kept me aware of any news throughout the entire interview process. The peer interviews also give good insight into the group of people you will end up working with. Part of the interview dealt with using the application and presenting it to an interviewer, I received immediate feedback and was able to learn more about the position I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Many questions around how you can fit into the different teams and how you believe Brandwatch could be a good place for you   1 Answer

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brandwatch (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

HR phone screen + two in person interviews with team members and direct supervisor. The whole process took about three weeks. They were very quick at scheduling the next rounds. Everyone was friendly and nice. First in person interview was with one Senior Market Research Analyst and was mostly general questions about my current role and interest in the Senior Market Research Analyst role. The second in person interview was a practical test (analyze social media data) that took about 30-40 min. Immediately after that I had to explain and discuss my answers with two members from the Market Research team.

Interview Questions

• - what do you expect from the role?
      - what's your working style?
      - where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brandwatch.

Interview

Typical interview process: phone screen with a recruiter and an in-person with the hiring manager. It wasn't so much of the process as it was the people. They rejected me after the second round (there's more, so if you're interviewing here, be prepared), but I have no hard feelings. I think it was clear on both ends that it just wasn't a good fit.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Brandwatch (New York, NY (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

First samples of my work were requested, then had a phone screening, an in-person with two people, and a skype interview. Had one more in-person arranged. Honestly, it was probably the least stressful and most informative interview process I have ever gone through. Each person showed his/her personality (something I value) and were honest about the hurdles and values of the organization. I felt very informed during the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Every stage was more of a conversation, less of an inquisition, but I remember the following being asked along the way:

What is an email marketing company you admire and why? (It was an email marketing position)
      Why Brandwatch?
      Are you more analytical or creative?   1 Answer

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brandwatch (New York, NY (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone screen by a recruiter then a phone screen by the hiring manager. After those, there was an in-person panel interview with almost 10 different people, including the hiring manager. I passed that round and moved to the final round which was a presentation in front of the hiring manager and executive team.

Follow up was prompt and they stuck to the timeline they had communicated to me. Overall a very positive experience despite not getting an offer.

Interview Questions

• How many tennis balls do you think could fit in our elevator?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brandwatch (New York, NY (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

First there was a phone screen with the recruiter. Then a phone interview with the manager. It led to an onsite interview and I did 3 back to back interviews in a row and spoke with 6 of the team members. Finally did a skills test and it was a data analysis test. It wasn't hard.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brandwatch in March 2015.

Interview

got an email asking for an informal call. Responded a time to the HR. Rejection email followed a week afterwards. They made communication simplification to a new level. There is nothing I can add since no more than 5 sentences occurred in this process.

Interview Questions

• What does your availability look like for today or tomorrow?   Answer Question

Brandwatch Response

31 Mar 2015 – Recruiter

Thanks for your feedback. We take the candidate experience for ALL candidates very seriously and it looks like there may have been a miscommunication in this case. Please feel free to respond to the... More

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brandwatch (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Was contacts a couple days after applying by internal recruiter who promptly set up pre-screen with a senior analyst. Was schedule for an in-person interview for the following week. Met with several members of the team, each fulfilling several different roles. In-person interview included a technical test consisting of questions relevant to your previous experience. Final round consisted of interviews with VPs. Each interviewer was both polite and knowledgeable about the position to be filled. Very transparent process and was kept in the loop at all stages.

Interview Questions

• Questions were based off prior experience - know what is listed on your resume   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brandwatch in April 2015.

Interview

Got an email two weeks after I applied to the company, scheduled a phone interview with the internal recruiter. About a week after schedule another interview with the senior analyst, he was so fast on questioning me (didn't give any time)/ was told the next interview would be in-person interview and the recruiter will get in touch with me the following week. Didn't get any response the that following week, emailed the recruiter the following week and asked. She said the recruitment team was on some travel, so still haven't heard any updates and will get back to me on Thursday of the next week. On the Thursday of that week, still didn't receive any response so did a follow up that Thursday Night, and received an email Friday said that I was not selected. It is such a dissappointment with the slow of HR process , because at first I was full with passion with Brandwatch.

Interview Questions

Brandwatch Response

3 Jun 2015 – Recruitment Manager

Thanks for your feedback and apologies the application and interview experience didn't meet your expectations. We do receive hundreds of applications for each role and strive to make the hiring... More

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brandwatch (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interview for approximately 15-20 minutes with a recruiter from New York. The interview went really well, that the recruiter was even ecstatic about going to the next step. Great! A week goes by and nothing. I reached out to the recruiter, she apologized and mentioned to expect a response in a few days. Again, nothing!

It's unfortunate, but it was for the best.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience providing customer support within any social media channels?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.