Brandwatch Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 62 of over 62 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Brandwatch

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brandwatch

Interview

Fantastic interview process with well thought out questions. Phone screen with Recruiter and then met with 4 stakeholders across the business over the course of 2 interviews. Recruitment promptly followed up and provided clear expectations of the timeline.

Interview Questions
  • What qualities have made you successful in your career so far?
    Answer Question

Brandwatch

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brandwatch in Sep 2021

Interview

One interview with the recruiter then one interview with the hiring manager. The interview with the recruiter seemed very scripted and mechanical. The hiring manager was very engaging and pleasant

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

227 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Brandwatch (Brighton, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

All 4 interviewers were very friendly people 3 stage process, First stage: 15 minute telephone interview with recruiter about why you want to work for Brandwatch and what they do Second stage: 30 minute interview with hiring manager Final stage: Panel interview with 2 data scientists

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a bit about yourself
  • Tell me about a time when you didn't receive the support you needed and how did you overcome it?

Brandwatch

Application

I interviewed at Brandwatch

Interview

3 rounds of interviews with one task in the last interview. Medium level of difficulty . All done remotely except the last round was in person. The task wasn’t difficult and consisted of mock scoping a project.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Brandwatch

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brandwatch

Interview

It was a well organised and frictionless process. It lasted around two weeks with multiple stages of the interview. They asked appropriate questions and whilst the role didn't end up being a match they provided valuable feedback.

Interview Questions
  • Situational based interview questions for dealing with stakeholders / setting strategy / etc

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brandwatch (London, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

It started with a small call with someone in charge of the recruiting process. After this, I was interviewed by the Product Manager and a director; questions were not tricky and was based on my perspective on how to solve their existing problems, which I found good. The test wasn't a take away home task, but was rather at the moment. After this, the interview was with the VP of product, again it was all about them knowing my perspective on how to solve current problems.

Interview Questions
  • We have X problem at the moment. How would you analyse the data to help us solve it?

Brandwatch

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brandwatch in Dec 2020

Interview

Very well done! Communicative recruiter and I was well-prepared for my interviews with sample questions I had time to prep responses to. They did ask the questions on the worksheet and the conversation was smooth and casual.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to make a decision that was better for your stakeholder or business, but that would add more work for your team?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brandwatch (Singapore) in Dec 2019

Interview

Informative, respectful of one's career journey, well versed and knowledgable interviewers and employees. They were helpful in having both 1-1 interviews along with also exploring their platform to showcase how to make a presentation while using their platform in order to convey how to train it to their clients.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brandwatch (London, England) in Nov 2019

Interview

Interview process has 3 stages - Phone interview with internal recruiter - Video interview with hiring manager - Face 2 face with hiring manager and his boss I had cleared the first two rounds of interview, and was scheduled to come in for a face 2 face interview. 2 hours before the interview I get an email from the internal recruiter about how she would like to cancel my interview. I ask for clarification, so she called me and basically said, they had too many candidates in consideration before me, so the hiring manager is no longer interested in interviewing me. This is after they asked me to prepare a mock discovery call and a 30,60, 90 plan. It demonstrates they have no respect for your time, I spent 2-3 hours preparing for the interview, maybe more. All that time spent for no use! Their excuse to cancel 2 hours before the interview doesn't even make sense.

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful

Brandwatch

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Brandwatch in Sep 2019

Interview

I have two interviews with period time of 1 hour for each, at first interview they give me very positive feedback and after 1 week they send me the task and I do the task completely and again after nearly one month they told me that they are very satisfied with task and define final interview I answer all the asked questions and they notify me that their desicion will be made next week but after 1 month and after several follow up they informed me they don't consider my application anymore, all of the procedure took long about 5 month. I think applying to this company is totally a waste of time, don't repeat my mistake. I don't find any logical reason for my rejection.

Interview Questions
  • webserver and its troubleshooting + some basic question about Linux what is the most popular command you use in Linux? what is your favorite text editor?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 62 Interviews