Bright Purple Resourcing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bright Purple Resourcing

Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bright Purple Resourcing (Edinburgh, Scotland) in August 2019.

Interview

I was introduced by a Rec2Rec. There were two rounds, 1 via Skype (1 interviewer) as I was out of the country, one face to face as a final (2 interviewers).

Both times, it was relaxed and informal, while staying to the point and real. We discussed what was wrong with my previous role, what I was missing, how we could bridge that gap and what I could be working towards if I joined BP.
    They were open about what can or can't be done and why hiring had failed previously. I didn't feel I was presented with a perfect agency knowing-it-all, which I liked.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking out / why are we having this conversation?
      What is your experience with Tech recruitment?
      What is currently missing in your role? What are the negatives?
      More explanation about what BP can offer, the role, than questions really
      Salary expectations and when am I looking to start?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bright Purple Resourcing (Edinburgh, Scotland) in May 2019.

Interview

Informal interview as advised on confirmation with two hiring managers focusing on general
    Questions based on my cv and talking through my skills and experience. Mainly around my reasons for applying for this particular role, which by the way I didn’t even apply for! I was sourced via social media!!

Interview Questions

• How do you handle under pressure
      Are you married
      Do you have children
      What are your long term plans -ie be realistic in what you are looking for
      Salary expectations - again be realistic what you are looking for   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I interviewed at Bright Purple Resourcing in July 2013.

Interview

very informal,long discussion, behavioural interview and smart questions asked, you could not prepare, very interesting discussion because I got to know a lot of about the future job and the company and current situation

Interview Questions

• asked to give information about the future position- job which has been unknown for me as I never worked in this role before   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.