British Airways Cabin Crew Interview Questions

Updated Nov 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 96 of over 482 interviews

Recruiter1%
3.4
HardAverageEasy

British Airways

Application

I interviewed at British Airways

Interview

Started off with a group scenario task, role play with one of the recruiters and then the afternoon was a 2-1 interview. Some of the group was sent home in the morning.

Interview Questions
  • Think of a time you went out of your way for somebody and why
    Answer Question

British Airways

Application

I interviewed at British Airways

Interview

online application, group discussion, role play and 1on1 interview need to show that you work with other people in GD 1on1 interview: not difficult Qs Tell me about your CS experience, challenging experience, handle difficult situation. It was a long day.

Interview Questions
  • 1 on 1 interview, why do you want to work for us? tell me about your strengths, Tell me about your customer service experience. not difficult questions if you prepare.

British Airways

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at British Airways

Interview

Whether you can work comfortably and effectively in a team, whether you have the people skills required, whether you can remain calm in challenging situations, whether you can grasp sometimes difficult situations

Interview Questions
  • Personality interrogation and how you would fit into the organisation

British Airways

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Airways

Interview

The assessment started with height measurements of the candidates who then proceeded to a very informative presentation. After this stage, the candidates got split into different groups and who went to complete the group interview. In the meantime, the remaining candidates were doing the one to one case scenario. After these two activities, candidates have been divided into the ones that got to the final interview and the ones that unfortunately did not make it.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heathrow, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at British Airways (Heathrow, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

The process is as per a lot of the previous reviews here. You will begathered in the reception area and have the chance to meet other candiates. At this stage, you will be providing your ID etc to the receiptionist. They could be quite fussy and make some comments like, you supposed to bring this etc, this happened to most people but don't worry, just be nice and reply to them appropriately. There were about 70-80 people in the assessment centre for this particular role on my day. The first stage is the reach test etc, very straight forward.Then the whole group will be given a presentation about the company,the role &the schedule for the day.It was very clear and straight forward. Then the first stage is either group discussion or role play and you will be doing both. If you have passed the first stage, you will be doing the 2:1 interview. The group discussion on our day consisted of 4-6 people. Our group discussion went well,you need to be confident but respect other people's opinions and give them chance to speak. If you don't know what to say, you can also start with keeping an eye of the time. I suggested everyone share the information they have got in front of them so everyone gets a chance to speak. Show the assessors that you are actively listening to your peers. after each person shared the info they have got, you can say what you think about their company and can add some of your opinions. It shows your critical thinking and problem solving skills, the ability to identify pros and cons, being confident and can work under pressure. Always keep your smile and be nice to others. I think our group discussion went really well, everyone had the chance to shine and it was civilised. There is no right or wrong answer, the main focus is to see how you react in the situation, and your team work skills. The role play is where you have to first read out a passage and then the role play with one of the assessor. You will be given 3 minutes to prepare before each task. Try to remember what you read from the passage as there are information that you can use/suggest to the customer in the role play. It is not hard but I think you will be given a bonus tick if you do show that you can use information that you have to your advantage.I was given a gym scenario and the trainer was absent for the customer's appointment. There are many solutions you can suggest to the customer and the customer will first reject your suggestion to test you. Stay clam, asked the customer to wait politely, you can take your time to suggest any solution you can offer, like can you come another day, or can you wait for the next trainer. Again, just be confident and friendly, always maintain a professional manner. It is to test you how you would deal with customers, and also given a difficult situation, how you will perform. I was lucky enough to got to the final interview. For this part, you will first be called out and split into 2 groups. I think it is safe to say that if you ended up in the bigger group, you are not successful. The smaller group would be for the successful candidates chosen to go through to the second round. They asked quite a few questions in a short amount of time. My answers were not concise and very often I felt I was rushed to just quite simpy say the conclusion. The questions covered are quite broad, personal, motivational and customer focused, why BA etc so you will need to know a bit about BA. The interviewers were really nice and they often told me that I can take my time and have some water. For the final interview stage, there were about 12 of us left. After the interview, you would be free to go. in the presentation, they stated that you will get notified of the result with 7 days but I got notified at the 7th day, it could be due to the coronavirus. I was notified that I was sucessful but they are finalising their training plans. In my opinion, the experience was very positive and I think it was fun. It was great to meet people, there were quite a few candidates who already looked and dressed like a cabin crew. I felt the pressure and seriousness but everyone was very nice and willing to talk to you. The arragenment was very professional and it was nice to visit BA HQ. There was a lot of waiting time in between. The interviewers and assessors were all very kind and nice. Some did look a bit more grumpy than the others but it doesn't matter you just have to remain smiley, nice and polite. There was a girl who came out after a role play and I asked her how it went, and she immediately said I can't tell you anything (with some movement gesture)!I was a bit taken back, like,I wasnt asking for any tips (eye roll)but she did not manage to go through to the final round. I don't know whether anyone picked it up. The experience has built up my confidence.I left the AC with a smile on my face with relieve.I would have taken this job if I hadnt secure a place at a Big4.Good luck everyone!

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for BA. Tell me about yourself. Why cabin crew, how do you think you can adjust to this living style.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Heathrow, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at British Airways (Heathrow, England)

Interview

Assessment Day in Heathrow which included a panel interview, and skills tests. The interview takes all day as there are several stages including group tasks and discussions. Applicants must also pass a medical and have no visible tattoos.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of when you provided excellent customer service

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at British Airways (London, England)

Interview

Group assessment day, poorly run by unfriendly assessors, handful of assessors friendly and helpful but majority unpleasant. Group exercise good however role play exercise is unfair.. poorly structured day lacking professionalism compared to recruitment for rival airlines!

Interview Questions
  • When have you delivered excellent customer service, give an example

British Airways

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Airways

Interview

Best day ever Nice people Interview excellent Easy interview Role play Group scenarios Essay Numerical and verbal questionnaire online process Behavioural questionnaire practice tests Interview with the leader Checking the weight at interview Best day ever

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

British Airways

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Airways

Interview

I attended an assessment day for BA mixed fleet back in February and to be honest it was not a great experience. The day started by filling out a few forms after arriving and signing in, followed by a height and cabin seat test (this is where they ask about any holidays booked and tattoos). Once everyone had completed this we all went into a room and listened to a presentation about BA and were told info about the day ahead, and the job role itself. Firstly I went in to do my 1:1 role play. It began by me reading out a script. Following this I was given some information and was given a few moments to read through before being asked to carry out the role play. Now, i can fully admit my role play was terrible and I knew i wasn't going to get through to the interview based on my performance here. However, when finishing I shook the guys hand and thanked him, he had totally lost interest in interacting with me probably due to my poor roleplay, he gave me a very fake smile when shaking my hand and rolled his eyes as he turned away from me and walked out the room. This completely disrespectful behaviour is what ruined my entire experience. After this, I went in to do my group activity which was pretty straight forward and i felt like i did ok. As i fully expected, i didn't get through to the interviews and i was pretty upset about it at the time. I was upset because I was rejected from the career I wanted to go into, however I was not at all upset about being rejected from BA as from my experience both as a customer in the past and as a potential recruit, BA staff are very rude and disrespectful and are certainly not a good promotion for their company. Despite this, a few months down the line I accepted a job offer with Emirates and am now due to fly out to Dubai in a couple of months. Moral of the story is don't be put off by a rejection, as the chances are it didn't work out to make way for something better!!! (PS if you attend an assessment day for BA, take food with you as there is no where to get food throughout the day, other than chocolate and crisps from a vending machine)

Interview Questions
  • (roleplay) I played the role of an employee at a car hire service, the customer came in to collect his car that wasnt available and we didnt have a car available for him to hire and i needed to fix the problem.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Airways (London, England) in Sep 2019

Interview

Get their with plenty if time to spare so you are not late, be yourself and try to enjoy the experience, their is a group exercise then role play which is 1to 1, then if successful through the the interview which is with 3 people on the oanel

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 96 Interviews