British Airways Cabin Crew Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 107 of over 501 interviews

Employee Referral2%
3.4
HardAverageEasy

British Airways

Application

I interviewed at British Airways

Interview

Very difficult and nerve wracking but thorough. Nice people and enjoyed the whole thing . Role play and group discussions with a final interview vat the end. Made some good friends

Interview Questions
  • Name something that went wrong
    1 Answer

British Airways

Application

I interviewed at British Airways

Interview

Very fun interview day!! Staff are welcoming and friendly and group activities are fun too. I really enjoyed the process it was relaxing and enjoyable. I would recommend to anyone!

Interview Questions
  • Competency based questions so ensure you practice and have lots of examples at the ready!

British Airways

Application

I interviewed at British Airways

Interview

A long process due to vetting , took about 7 months . Assessment day was fun ! However you needed to impress to get to the next stage . Show examples of working as a team abs role play

Interview Questions
  • Do you have Safety and security experience ?

British Airways

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at British Airways in Mar 2022

Interview

I would say everything up until my 1-1 interview was warm welcoming and gave a great impression of the company. Unfortunately my 1-1 interview I was spoken over, interrupted immediately upon answering any question. I use the STAR method and was explaining the situation to which I would be interrupted and asked to give a specific example to then again be asked to clarify the situation as the interviewer didn't understand the context or situation. One question I had said 5 words and was interrupted. I have never in my professional career had such a demoralising and negative interview. I understand a lot of people do apply for the roles at British Airways but I do believe there could be an improvement in creating a more supportive interview process that really shows why it's a great company to work for. An interview is for both the candidate and the employer and after this experience I wouldn't have went further with the company regardless of the outcome.

Interview Questions
  • Give a time were you had to bond with a team ?

British Airways

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Airways in Feb 2022

Interview

Virtual assessment on Teams. 1-1 Role play excerise and 1-1 competency based interview. Role play was awkward over teams as assessor had to scroll through pages for you. Interview was standard competency questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you have gone the extra mile for a customer?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Heathrow, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Airways (Heathrow, England) in Jan 2022

Interview

The recruitment process is genuinely looking to understand what you're like as a person and whether you align to the companies brand. Remember that your role as Cabin Crew is primarily for people's safety, while also contributing to an exceptional customer experience. They're looking to ensure you can demonstrate safer working practices and follow policies and procedures, but that you're personable and adaptable as well to ensure you can solve problems on the fly (pun intended).

Interview Questions
10 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crawley, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at British Airways (Crawley, England) in Feb 2022

Interview

It is very difficult for just £15k a year offer It’s just not right and oh! There’s favouritism too! You’ll get the job if your mom of family works for them which is VERY UNFAIR for young aspirants

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Airways (London, England) in Dec 2021

Interview

First time they called and asked if I had 5 min to talk and I confirmed. This was the actual interview and it lasted much longer. Obviously it was meant to throw me off my feet so they can see how I would respond. I was under impression that the person who called me was frustrated and I was not sure why. Second time they called ( it was a different job reference) , I was not next to the phone and called back immediately. I spoke to someone and they said the person who called will call me back- they never did. I find this very unprofessional and if this is the sign how they see and run their business, I am glad that I am not a part of this company.

Interview Questions
  • challenging substations, when i worked as a part of a team, etc.

British Airways

Application

I interviewed at British Airways

Interview

Started off with a group scenario task, role play with one of the recruiters and then the afternoon was a 2-1 interview. Some of the group was sent home in the morning.

Interview Questions
  • Think of a time you went out of your way for somebody and why
2 people found this interview helpful

British Airways

Application

I interviewed at British Airways

Interview

online application, group discussion, role play and 1on1 interview need to show that you work with other people in GD 1on1 interview: not difficult Qs Tell me about your CS experience, challenging experience, handle difficult situation. It was a long day.

Interview Questions
  • 1 on 1 interview, why do you want to work for us? tell me about your strengths, Tell me about your customer service experience. not difficult questions if you prepare.
3 people found this interview helpful