British Airways Cabin Crew LGW Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

British Airways Cabin Crew LGW Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cabin Crew LGW Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at British Airways (London, England) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online and then did an online assessment. I passed that so was offered an assessment day. Most reviews I've seen are all quite negative about BA but it wasn't bad at all.
So once you walk in they take all your details and documents that you were told to bring with you. You then wait a while and you can taken to a room with everyone else for a presentation on BA. They talk about destinations, salary, what a normal roster looks like, how lucky you are to be there and benefits etc.
After that, we all went back to the room we were in originally and they start calling in people individually and by groups to do group tasks and role plays. They called me to do my role play first. I had to just read out a passenger announcement and then deal with a passenger problem after. The man I was with was really nice and friendly.
After that I then waited to be called for my group task. Eventually I was called and there was 6 of us altogether and 3 examiners. The group task was abit difficult because you only get abit of information each and its kind of limited as to what you can say because you can't see everyone else's information. The activity was to promote a new route.
After that, you wait some more and they split the whole group into half. Half go home, half stay for the 2-1 interview. I stayed for an interview. It was quite a wait. I would say more people went home than stayed. The interview was ok they were friendly. Throughout the day they continually remind us how lucky we are to be there and I found it quite patronizing as it was so many times!

Interview Questions

• Just mostly about your experience in customer service. They also ask about a weakness you think you have and how you could improve it. But overall it's mostly on customer service experience that you have. They also ask why you chose BA and not other airlines and also ask what does cabin crew mean to you.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for British Airways

Cabin Crew LGW Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at British Airways.

Interview

2-on-1 45 minute interview with two members of the recruitment team. Very friendly, relaxed, a wide variety of questions mostly focusing on explaining times when you'd provided good customer service

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you provided excellent customer service   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.