British American Tobacco Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

British American Tobacco Interview Questions

Interviews at British American Tobacco

3.2

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at British American Tobacco in October 2017.

Interview

PHONE INTERVIEW - with HR - general questions about experience, studies and why your are prepared for the role
    MANAGER INTERVIEW - Line Manager - specific questions about the job description, hours, salary, skills needed, expectations
    ASSESMENT CENTER - 3 + candidates, case study where you have to present and explain your solutions, excel test

Interview Questions

• What recommendation will you give to the board?   1 Answer

Accounts Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at British American Tobacco in July 2009.

Interview

Post job advertisment in the local dailies, contact for interview, provide refreshments, iice breakers and aptitude tests. Friendly, receptive interviewers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Benefits and salsries are comprtitive and attractive: there isn't much to negotiate.

Logistic Coordinator Interview

Interview

There is was two part individual and team interview. On the individual part you should've take a test and also do an interview with the managements. Then on the team, there is was scenario / a case that the team needed to discuss about and come up with a recommendations and present the case.

Interview Questions

• What is the reason that you applied for this position?   1 Answer

Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British American Tobacco (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Online testing, phone interview, interview, I am still waiting for response in regardence of the next cycle of interviews, they are professional but it takes to long the whole process is lasting up to now a month. B

Interview Questions

• What is your long-range objective?   2 Answers
    • What salary are you seeking?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • Consolidated financial statements   1 Answer

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at British American Tobacco (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Structured with alot of probing, the Hiring Manager did not ask much technical questions as they probe more on what you explained through your work experience. The Hiring Managers are well versed with their business and sell very well on their job opportunities and career development

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, your weakness, strength, achievements   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at British American Tobacco.

Interview

First, there is a Telephone interview which leads to a face to face interview if you are qualified and then they will have a full day assessment for you which includes between 5 to 10 candidates.

Interview Questions

• What were the biggest challenges you have faced in the last role?   1 Answer

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

I had the culture questionnaire and failed. It was about the company's culture and how the applicant fits in it. Not sure of which were the right answers. I received the answer immediately.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at British American Tobacco in March 2012.

Interview

1.Phoe interview
    2. Assessment for resolve in team and individually
    3.. You have to present your own solution, they are gonna make questions to know how you react to certain situations - This related with sales and marketing
    4. The case was no related with cigarettes, it was actually about candies.

Interview Questions

• Experiences in sales
      Expectations   3 Answers

Marketing Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochelle Park, NJ (US)

Interview

1,2 interview followed by the final
    Qualitative Questions Behaviorial Questions
    2:1 w questions about rhe future aspirations and challenges I addressed over my career Tough but managable process without much difficulties

Interview Questions

• What is ur aspirations for the next 5-10 years   1 Answer

Trade Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at British American Tobacco (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Not good. Took me about 1 month to complete all the assessments which I passed. No way of following up.I tried calling the HR department several times, even left voicemails. Finally got an email 3 weeks after with a decline even though I'm qualified. I guess because I have no contacts there my application was tossed. Also, while it's understood automated systems are to make it look easier, nothing is better than a face to face interview. There are parts of people you can't see via a questionnaire. The job market is frustrating as it is, your interview process should be reviewed.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.