British American Tobacco Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

British American Tobacco Interview Questions

Updated 17 Oct 2017

3.3

Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British American Tobacco (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Online testing, phone interview, interview, I am still waiting for response in regardence of the next cycle of interviews, they are professional but it takes to long the whole process is lasting up to now a month. B

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at British American Tobacco (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Structured with alot of probing, the Hiring Manager did not ask much technical questions as they probe more on what you explained through your work experience. The Hiring Managers are well versed with their business and sell very well on their job opportunities and career development

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, your weakness, strength, achievements   1 Answer

Logistic Coordinator Interview

Interview

There is was two part individual and team interview. On the individual part you should've take a test and also do an interview with the managements. Then on the team, there is was scenario / a case that the team needed to discuss about and come up with a recommendations and present the case.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at British American Tobacco in March 2012.

Interview

1.Phoe interview
    2. Assessment for resolve in team and individually
    3.. You have to present your own solution, they are gonna make questions to know how you react to certain situations - This related with sales and marketing
    4. The case was no related with cigarettes, it was actually about candies.

Interview Questions

• Experiences in sales
      Expectations   1 Answer

Accounts Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at British American Tobacco in July 2009.

Interview

Post job advertisment in the local dailies, contact for interview, provide refreshments, iice breakers and aptitude tests. Friendly, receptive interviewers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Benefits and salsries are comprtitive and attractive: there isn't much to negotiate.

Operations Interview

Interview

I applied to this position via the company website through a process of providing my own detail information. Then I recieved an email with the link of a test assessment online. This test is mainly about culture to find out if you have the same outlook as their by choosing factors which are the most and the least important to you. I did not pass this test.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at British American Tobacco in September 2017.

Interview

Highly unpleasant and aggressive. Probably the worst interview (and the most aggressive and rude interviewer) I have ever had in my career which even left me doubting my own capabilities as an FMCG marketer with 6+ years of experience.

Applied online and was immediately invited to do the culture test, math test and verbal test.

Was then told via automated email that HR would be in touch re: next steps.

4 weeks later, receive an email scheduling a call with HR to discuss my CV. The call went well and was told I would be scheduled for an in-person interview with the hiring manager.

A week later I went to the BAT office for the interview, where the hiring manager, proceeded to ask me questions about my CV and then: would not let me finish any of my answers, abruptly cut me off and moved to the next questions, rolled his eyes multiples times, openly doubted my experience then mid-interview told me I lacked experience and this would not work out.

I was left shocked and confused and wondered if this was BATs style?

Had I gotten further in the process I would have declined.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your experience   1 Answer

Global Graduate Program- Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zagreb (Croatia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British American Tobacco (Zagreb (Croatia)) in August 2017.

Interview

First I took the Culture Questionnaire online, next stage was the phone interview which was conducted by a woman from Romania, then I was called for the face to face interview

FI Interview

Interview

Sent in application online. Was sent a reply almost immediately. Shortly after another email with a link to numeric test. And after that, another link to vocab test. ATM waiting to find out next step.

Trade Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lusaka, Lusaka (Zambia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British American Tobacco (Lusaka, Lusaka (Zambia)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online then the next day I got an e-mail for a culture questionnaire. I answered it thinking what could possibly go wrong. Then I got an e-mail saying I wasn't successful in the questionnaire.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.