British Gas Interview Questions

Updated Nov 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 129 of over 129 interviews

In Person4%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

British Gas

Application

I interviewed at British Gas

Interview

Good experience, not to sure about it all. However appreciated it and was grateful that I had the opportunity. Wonder what others might have thought of it all and how they went at it.

Interview Questions
  • How did I handle challenges.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wirral, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Gas (Wirral, England) in Nov 2021

Interview

Great interview, had it through teams and i was really happy with how they have comunicated about the process, now just have to wait and see what the outcome is.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

British Gas

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Gas

Interview

Very relaxed and informal. Friendly interviewers and made me feel comfortable. Great as I hate interviews! Gave me the inclination that I got the job there and then. Interview was in the Leeds office.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at British Gas (Manchester, England)

Interview

interview was nice and done in the right way and im waiting for the result which i hope i get the good news from them and start to be part of British gas and learn more and more from them

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Gas (Slough, England)

Interview

In-person interview and assessment centre. The assessment centre comprised of a test and a presentation using the materials provided on the assessment. Overall, the assessment itself wasn't bad or too difficult but it was probably the worst run interview I've had. They mentioned the interview would be around an hour, but it ended up taking over three hours. Also, the offices are in Slough, and I asked beforehand if the travel costs could be expensed as it's really far from where I lived. They said it should be ok, but after the interview, I contacted the hiring manager again about this, but never received a response. They also told me they were happy with me and the manager would invite me back to the office the following week for a coffee and a chat, but I never heard back from them. I'm perfectly fine if they were not going to offer me the job, but to ignore me completely after the final assessment was really unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at British Gas (London, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

Was really pleased to have a thorough interview and told lots about the role but feel like I could have been given more feedback, particularly towards the end. There were also points where I feel like my questions weren't completely answered.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at British Gas (Leeds, England) in Oct 2020

Interview

Great really light hearted and friendly interview nothing too formal and was done over Zoom felt at ease thanks to the interviewers asked me questions about British gas and about my previous work experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

British Gas

Application

I interviewed at British Gas

Interview

It was pretty straightforward and efficient. It comprises of an online assessment, phone interview and an assessment centre. I was able to complete all three within the span of a month. The online assessment involved looking at data and doing some calculations to interpret the data.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at British Gas (Leicester, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

Extremely slow, overly stretched out, not at all Professional. Over 6 weeks to find out if you even have a job. Extremely unprofessional and very judgemental. Sent to do call listening but person I was seated next took one call in about 30 minutes rest of the time sat there talking about other things.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Leicester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at British Gas (Leicester, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

The interview was very relaxed and informal. Started with a group interview and the after did individual presentation. The final step was has a role play of a call with a customer to see how you can deal with different customer and how to resolve their query.

Interview Questions
  • What quality makes a great customer service?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 129 Interviews