British Heart Foundation Business Partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at British Heart Foundation

3.5

Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at British Heart Foundation (London, England) in January 2020.

Interview

Video Interview and 2 x face to face Interviews on 2 separate days. Interview with the team first, then with manager and stakeholder on 2nd interview. Disappointed that after such an in depth interview process, and having taken 2 x 1/2 days to visit the London office for face to face interviews, the rejection was by email, and without any feedback. Still awaiting feedback but my expectation is low. Great organisation, lovely offices, great benefits, but sadly my experience upon rejection is probably the reason they need change in Recruitment/HR. Disappointing to have the head nods in interview when asked about giving candidates a good experience whatever the outcome, but it's not something that is actually lived through their values.

My feedback would be:
Have candidates meet the manager first, don't waste candidates time.
When you meet candidates face to face, have the respect for them to pick up the phone with the outcome of the interview.
If you offer feedback from the interviewers, please provide it, rather than just not reply.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how to increase Diversity within the workforce   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for British Heart Foundation

Business Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at British Heart Foundation in July 2017.

Interview

Very friendly interviewers who asked interesting and appropriate questions. I felt I was given the opportunity to do my best and project myself well. Good communication leading up to the interview too.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to deal with stakeholders who held a different view to your own.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.