British Heart Foundation Fundraising Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

British Heart Foundation Fundraising Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at British Heart Foundation

3.5

Fundraising Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Heart Foundation (Manchester, England) in December 2018.

Interview

Quite heavy and thorough - 1st interview with a presentation (2 area managers) and 2nd interview again with 2 managers and a 3rd skype call with the head of the north.

Interview Questions

• How would I develop the area / connection to cause / skills can contribute   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for British Heart Foundation

Fundraising Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at British Heart Foundation (London, England).

Interview

2 round interview process. First interview in person, was required to bring a presentation on a USB which the interviewers were unable to use. Didn't plan enough time to do the presentation and ask all the questions so they left a lot of the questions out.

Got through to 2nd round which was a Skype interview. Less than 24hours notice and was told I was one of the final 2 candidates. Line manager never phoned or even emailed to tell me the outcome and ignored when I emailed him. Eventually heard from HR - an email template. Feedback when I finally got it was vague and HR didn't respond to my questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.