British Heart Foundation Paid Search Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Paid Search Manager

British Heart Foundation Paid Search Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at British Heart Foundation

1 Interview Review

Paid Search Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at British Heart Foundation (London, England) in September 2018.

Interview

Applied online via the BHF website. 3 or 4 days after the closing date I received a phone call from HR and arranged an interview for the upcoming week.

The interview was with my would be line manager, but somewhat oddly, also with the two people I would be managing if I got the role.

The interview was a pretty standard, bland affair, with all 3 taking it in turns down the row to recite prepared questions. Mostly standard questions for this area, but then a few that were so niche to how BHF works that it wouldn't be possible to prepare in any real way for. There was also a fair few questions about how to handle internal issues and agencies going above your head, which didn't suggest good things!

Ultimately I didn't get offered the job probably down to my lack of managerial experience and being very hand-ons with the actual work, but I think I would have turned it down if offered anyway as there just wasn't a good vibe about the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle working with an external agency who then goes against your thinking and above your head to stakeholders and leaves you out of the loop on your work? (!!!)   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.