British Heart Foundation Retail Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

British Heart Foundation Retail Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at British Heart Foundation

2.0

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at British Heart Foundation.

Interview

2 interviews with different managers over a 3 week period.
Different Interviewers each time, the first interview was much more relaxed and chatty. The second interview was way more tough with many more questions.

There were way more questions than this but I couldn’t remember them all.

Dress smart casual e.g smart trousers with plain top or black dress with smart jacket.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you know about the British Heart Foundation   Answer Question
  • Tell us about yourself   Answer Question
  • What would you consider your biggest achievement?   Answer Question
  • What are your strengths?   Answer Question
  • What are your weaknesses, if any?   Answer Question
  • What motivates you? How do you motivate yourself?   Answer Question
  • How would you deal with an angry customer?   1 Answer
  • How would you deal with customers who want certain sizes of clothing we don’t have?   Answer Question
  • Give us an example of when you last had to work as a team   Answer Question
  • Have you ever had to lead a team? Tell us how that went   Answer Question
  • Tell us about your previous work experience   Answer Question
  • Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
  • If you were to dress the mannequins for the window, would outfit would you choose?   Answer Question
  • Have you ever had to support others? Please give us an example   Answer Question
  • Tell us about a really great experience you’ve had with customer service   Answer Question
  • Tell us about a really awful experience you’ve had with customer service   Answer Question
  • How would you deal with a group of volunteers?   Answer Question
  • How would you work in a fast paced environment? Have you experienced working in a fast paced environment before?   Answer Question
  • Do you have any questions for us?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for British Heart Foundation

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at British Heart Foundation (Edinburgh, Scotland) in November 2016.

Interview

- Asked me for availability, what I liked about retail. That's about it.
    - They don't really ask anything, they seriously need volunteers so if you go in and ask for a job you'll get one. No need to prep with an interview process.
    - Unless it's a paid position, in which case I can't help ya

Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Scarborough, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at British Heart Foundation (Scarborough, England) in November 2010.

Interview

I applied for the job through the job centre and had an initial interview there. About a week later I had an interview with the store manager at the store. There was just a standard interview process whereby simple questions relating to the CV were asked. The whole interview lasted about ten minutes max. I was offered the job there and then on the day.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.