British Heart Foundation Volunteer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

British Heart Foundation Volunteer Interview Questions

Interviews at British Heart Foundation

1.8

Volunteer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at British Heart Foundation.

Interview

Laid back interview with the manger discussing the role with them getting to know you. This was then followed by a difficult trial shift where you were thrown in at the deep end.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for British Heart Foundation

Volunteering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenock, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Heart Foundation (Greenock, Scotland) in September 2020.

Interview

I called in personal my as I had heard nothing back. I was really keen to do the voluntary work here. However I have heard nothing back and phoned several times to see if there was any developments.

Anonymous Employee in Rugby, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at British Heart Foundation (Rugby, England) in January 2020.

Interview

Got the email off of Google
    I emailed in and got very quick correspondance from the manager it was very quick
    The actual process thereafter was very slow and many things had to be completed over many weeks

Interview Questions

• Why did I apply to be a volunteer?   1 Answer
    • Have you had experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sutton in Ashfield, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at British Heart Foundation (Sutton in Ashfield, England) in September 2019.

Interview

You walk in to ask Volunteer then you sit down talk about why you want to help then they see if you're free for a time and day then you start.

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at British Heart Foundation (Aberdeen, Scotland) in June 2019.

Interview

After applying online, I received an email calling me in for a quick chat in-store. After being asked a few questions about my experience and availability by the store manager, I was offered to come in whenever available.

Volunteer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at British Heart Foundation in June 2017.

Interview

Really easy process, filled in an application form in the store and read a booklet on health an safety, there were questions at the end of each section so I was re scanning some pages but was told that I don't need to do that as I wasn't going to be questioned on it. Started volunteering a few days later.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at British Heart Foundation (Birmingham, England) in October 2012.

Interview

Searched online and handed in my CV to the store. Got called back and had an interview with the manager in store. Easy informal interview asking a few basic questions after which I was told I could start the same day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to volunteer at BHF?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Walthamstow, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at British Heart Foundation (Walthamstow, England) in April 2012.

Interview

As the job that I applied for was only for a volunteer position, there was no interview required to get the job. They simply made sure that I was 16 and possessed the relevant physical attributes needed for the job. I believe that this process will be the same for all volunteer positions

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.