Brunswick Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Brunswick Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Brunswick Group

3.1

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I interviewed at Brunswick Group in February 2020.

Interview

After my resume was submitted for consideration, I was asked to complete a writing assessment test. When I took the test, I did not have a face to face interview. If the candidate passes the test, the interview process moves to the next level, which I believe is face to face meeting with the company.

Interview Questions

• The writing test was in Word Format and was emailed to me. I had to confirm receipt of the test and was given two hours to complete it. I took the test at home. The test consisted of several sentences that had grammatical errors and I had to correct them. There were spelling and punctuation errors. I was asked to list 5 attributes EA should have and provide a reason for each attribute with 1 sentence for each attribute. I was asked to write an email to an internal colleague. In addition, I was given details of the Executive's flight and meeting and I had to write an itinerary of their entire travel that would include ground transportation and making sure they get to the meeting at the foreign country's destination. I had to explain my reasoning behind structuring the itinerary the way I did. Lastly, I was given a budget, number of people and seating preference and I had to find two venues. I could make the venue name up and I had to list each venue and what each one had to offer. At the end, I had to make a final recommendation of which venue is better for the event.   1 Answer

Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brunswick Group.

Interview

Waste of time. Initial over the phone 20 min conversation about the role. Next step was to do a 2 hour written test. I was told I passed the test with flying colors and they were confident I could do the role blindfolded. Next step, was an hour in person interview with 4 people. Ultimately, they decided to not hire me because they wanted someone with more experience but no other feedback was provided.

Interview Questions

• Basically went over the role in more detail and asked about my resume.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

HR did a screening call first, later on team members interviewed and talked with me. Then I had 2 rounds of face to face interviews with partners. The whole process was smooth and took about 3-4 weeks

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Brunswick Group (New York, NY (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Excellent conversation with partner for executive recruitment. Relaxed discussion that provided clear idea of the company and its goals. And good questions that did not include typical jargon.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brunswick Group (Washington, DC (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

One phone interview followed by 4 in-person interviews in the office from current staffers. I met with junior-level to senior-level staff, which later made the on boarding process much easier. Everyone was friendly and professional.

Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brunswick Group.

Interview

Very accommodating. Met part of the team, followed by written assessment which took 2 hours. Everyone was very nice, and the response after each stage was fast. Didn't leave you hanging!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Brunswick Group.

Interview

Good experience, pretty drawn out, those who interviewed me felt like they had to do it, not that they wanted to. In other words, those outside of the team I would have worked with did not sound enthusiastic about the workplace or the company at all.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when given a project and don't have any details about it? What is your research method?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brunswick Group.

Interview

It was a three step interview process that lasted about two weeks. There was a phone interview, simple but timed writing assignment and Skype interview with 4 current employees.

Interview Questions

• A lot of “how would you handle a team situation” questions.
      “Name a current news story and how you would handle the PR that comes with it”   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brunswick Group (Washington, DC (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Was referred, spoke to someone from HR for a 30-45 minute interview; standard questions, walk me through your resume. Then there was a 2 hour writing test; straightforward and easy but will take the full two hours. Then four in-person interviews all in the same day, each a half hour; everyone was nice, asked similar questions, mostly just want to know why you're interested in Brunswick and what transferrable skills you have to the position. Long process for an intern position but was ultimately not strenuous at all.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brunswick Group (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Video interview, pretty basic questions. There were 3 people in the room asking me questions. Nothing too difficult, just study their informational news databases that they use aka Bloomberg Terminal, Gorkana, etc.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.