Buildbase Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Buildbase

Buildbase

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Buildbase

Interview

It’s was speedy and to the point. They didn’t beat around the bush at all. They also seem very interested if you have children or are in school. They willing to accommodate any and all schedule or schedule changes

Interview Questions
  • Are you interested in growing?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Belper, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Buildbase (Belper, England, England) in Mar 2019

Interview

From the initial contact the actual interview all information was accurate, professional and the response time was amazingly quick. Matt was not only professional but extremely knowledgeable about the company and made me feel at ease. I felt comfortable to ask questions and felt that overall it would be a wonderful place to work. I would recommend not only the company and their products but also as an potential employer in future.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Stevenage, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Buildbase (Stevenage, England, England) in Jan 2019

Interview

The interview process was very easy as i was given the role. just had a chat with the manager he then confirmed my salary and hours. Took forever for contract/letter of employment to come through as HR are terrible and don't care.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Evesham, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Buildbase (Evesham, England, England) in Apr 2017

Interview

The Interview was relaxed and was all about trying to get to know the business more which I found refreshing as I find sometimes employers can focus far to much on the applicant. Where I think it should be split 50/50 .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Buildbase (Oxford, England, England) in Jan 2016

Interview

The interview process lasted approximately 1 hour, and was conducted be two interviewers - a manager and trainer previously employed in the role. It started with basic questions such as: Tell us a little about yourself? What do you know about the company? What can you add to the role and what exactly do you know about the role? No competency based questions. The interview/ "conversation" revolved around what the role entailed and was unusually expressed by the manager in a negative fashion; as to "put you off" wanting the role. However, it was very informative and didn't portray any unrealistic expectations.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a little about yourself? What do you know about the firm? What can you add to the role and what exactly do you know about the role?
RSS Feed</>Embed