Bullhorn Anonymous Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Bullhorn Anonymous Interview Questions

Interviews at Bullhorn

2.7

Anonymous Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Bullhorn in May 2016.

Interview

Applied and got a request to take a personality test and assessment. After that I was asked to phone interview with HR which lasted less than 10 minutes. HR then asked me to take the assessment again and to "just guess" on every question if I am running out of time. I did that and then I was told that they picked another candidate.

I guess they value hiring robotic test takers more than good people.

Interview Questions

Bullhorn Response

18 May 2016 – Recruiting Manager

I'm sorry that your interview experience was a negative one. Our assessment is an important part of our process, but certainly not the only factor in our decision making. It sounds like the... More

Other Interview Reviews for Bullhorn

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bullhorn.

Interview

I've never had such a positive interview process in my life. The recruiter was SO responsive and respectful of my time. Even before I arrived for the interview, I had a lot of respect for this company and their values. Very very impressed.

The assessment was hard - I won't lie. Make sure you have time to focus for those 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• "Everyone at Bullhorn is incredibly smart - I'm used to being the smartest person in the room, and when I came to work here, I longer was. Have you ever been in that situation and how would you handle it?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bullhorn (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Interview process consisted of 4 meetings with various members of the team. Questions were straight forward. Wanted to learn more about me and why I was interested in Bullhorn. I received the offer the next day and was contacted for references. This was followed by a routine background check.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.