Bupa Interview Questions in Birmingham, UK | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Bupa

2.7

Housekeeping Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bupa (Birmingham, England) in September 2018.

Interview

Face to Face interview, asked scenario questions and a skills summary and asked about my flexibility towards the position then a tour of home after they took copies of my identification and i was lucky to be offered the position straight away

Interview Questions

Bupa Response

19 Sep 2018 – Resourcing Business Partner

I’m glad to hear you had a positive experience during the interview process. It’s very important for us to not only assess candidate’s skills and experiences, but also for candidates meet some of our people working and living within our Care Homes. I’m so pleased that you have decided to accept our offer and I hope you have a long and happy career here.

Senior HCA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bupa (Birmingham, England) in January 2018.

Interview

its great ! few questions and all is done !! nice peole who make you feel comfortable and welcome standrat question for all no discrimination.

question preatty easy as for any HCA job

Interview Questions

• what would you do in resident missing?   1 Answer

Bupa Response

5 Jun 2019 – Attraction & Social Media Manager

Great to know that you had such a positive experience. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and with you every success in your career with Bupa.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dudley, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bupa (Dudley, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Informal interview with a unit manager,quite relaxed .made to feel comfortable. Asked a number of questions related to care and how you would deal with different situations, what shifts you could work. Said they would get back to me if i got the job but still waiting for an answer either way.

Interview Questions

• What is whistle blowing?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you saw recurring bruises on a resident?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bupa (Birmingham, England) in July 2017.

Interview

Quite relaxed interview, soon as I walked through door was offered drinks and seen on the time slot I was given, made me feel comfortable. Interview lasted around half hour, then I was taken on a tour of the home and was told what each unit was and where I would be working if I was successful. Explained the job role to me in very good detail, some tricky questions, but overall quite good and went fast.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a resident went missing   1 Answer
    • Explain what palliative care is   1 Answer

Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Interview

Online application, then telephone interview, was then called in face to face interview with 2 managers, offered job , then waiting for crb check about two weeks, so the whole process is about 4-5 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there was a fire   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Solihull, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bupa (Solihull, England) in January 2017.

Interview

He went through all that the company offers and my previous experience in care also how bupa work then he let me know a few days later if I had got the job

Interview Questions

• How would you keep a person's dignity   1 Answer

Senior Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solihull, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bupa (Solihull, England) in June 2015.

Interview

Application will be accepted online. Can apply through bupa website. Recruitement team contact to do screening interview and then they arrange interview at place of work. Interview duration is between 45 min to 1 hour. More questions are around dementia and situations.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself with bupa in 3 years time ?   2 Answers
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.