BuroHappold Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at BuroHappold

2.8

Graduate Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BuroHappold (New York, NY (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

30 minute technical phone interview followed by a 2 hour in person interview where I had to prepare a 15 minute presentation about my technical experience/ projects I have worked on.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to pursue a career in structural engineering?   Answer Question

Graduate Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BuroHappold (New York, NY (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Interview started with a 10-15 minute presentation to two senior engineers about a project I have worked on. This was followed by a traditional interview with these same engineers regarding my experience and questions I had for them. They then passed me off to several younger engineers for a more informal conversation regarding company culture and the work they were currently involved in.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about BuroHappold?   1 Answer

BuroHappold Response

22 Jan 2020 – Global Head of Inclusion, Diversity & Engagement

Hi There

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Kind Regards

Lucy

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BuroHappold (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

I was contacted on LinkedIn by the recruiter. Had an initial phone screen with the recruiter and later was scheduled for an interview with one of their team members (manager level). Was asked a few technical questions and past experiences. The one thing that was disappointing was the interviewer kept on interrupting and did not allow me to complete. Overall it was an average interview. The process overall tool 3-4 weeks and after following up was informed I have not been selected.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BuroHappold.

Interview

The interview was extremely simple. Involved a few technical questions and what I would like to focus on if I were to be a part of the team. The interviewer was extremely friendly and explained his experiences in the organization and how he saw it grow over the years.

Energy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BuroHappold (New York, NY (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Very positive and friendly interviewers, included an online questionnaire, a phone interview with a recruiter and an site brief interview with three team members that lasted for approximately 2 hours.

Graduare MEP Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BuroHappold.

Interview

It was a phone interview where they ask questions to test your common sense as well to get to know you as a person and how good as an employee you will be

Interview Questions

• If you have a dice and you roll it three times, what is the probability that it will land in the same face the three times   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BuroHappold (Durham, NC (US)).

Interview

Got a video interview with a few cognitive thinking questions and behavioral questions. The cognitive were fine. The behavioral questions were a bit of a challenge since they are strictly are timed. So one has to be clear and straight to the point.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BuroHappold (New York, NY (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

online questions , few calculation questions and each questions with 4 choice to pick , and another 6 question about how are you going to repose about situations ,give you several min to say the reply

Interview Questions

• describe a difficulty you have experienced   1 Answer

Graduate MEP Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BuroHappold.

Interview

Submitted application and invited to do a digital interview where you answer questions from a video prompt. The interview was about 15 minutes long and I got a response the next day saying I didn't make it to the next round.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BuroHappold in September 2018.

Interview

Representatives came to my college campus and spoke about the BuroHappold office in the nearby city. Overall, they were very friendly and portrayed the great company culture. As always, you have to apply online. I was selected for the pre-recorded (pre-screening) interview through an online software.

Interview Questions

• They gave you approximately 5 logic questions (like what is the sum of all the numbers 1-100) and then proceeded to ask 5 typical Behavioral questions that tie into BuroHappold's goals   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.