Côte Restaurant Interview Questions

Updated 30 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 19 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Côte Restaurant

Côte Restaurant

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Côte Restaurant in Jun 2021

Interview

An Informal discussion getting to know me as a person and discovering what côte is all about. The interviewer told me about how they worked their way up through the branch and with hard work it is possible.

Interview Questions
  • what is something you are passionate about
    Answer Question
  • what are your weaknesses
  • How would you imagine performing as a waiter

Côte Restaurant

Application

I interviewed at Côte Restaurant

Interview

Easy, professional and helpful. Focused around guest experience, attitude towards staff, teamwork and development. Past experiences and how would integrate the core values of the company with the leadership style

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Côte Restaurant (Bristol, England, England) in May 2020

Interview

Phone interview followed by an arranged zoom interview. The process was relaxed and personable. Questions were not challenging, pretty standard interview process. Usual questions asked regarding current and expected salary

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Côte Restaurant (London, England, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

Online test questionnaire with multiple possibility answer but no room for explanation. I got no negative or positive feedback either. This type of interview leaves out any room for creative process.

Interview Questions
  • When creating the weekly rota, how many of these would influence it, tick as many as you feel appropriate.
  • How would you deal with a member of staff that did not turn up to a busy shift
  • What do you think gives us out great reputation as a company
  • A waiter and a chef are arguing, how do you deal with the situation
  • How do you treat a regular customer

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Côte Restaurant (Leeds, England, England) in Sep 2019

Interview

I got asked to come into the resteraunt for an interview. I got asked what I wanted to get out the role, why specifically did I want to apply for cote and then what my previous experience is.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for cote?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Côte Restaurant (London, England, England)

Interview

First interview on the phone then an interview with a recruiter in one of their brunch which was great after s trial where you will he asked to do a questionare prior your shift after a chat with the gm so far all standard but the best is your final interview where you meet senior management that the only things they say is how much they like to promote internal employee and they keep going on all the time making you feel you are actually wasting time but why then they look for external if they love to promote internally ???

Interview Questions
  • Everything they asked you is about what would you do for guest and any of you Aswer they will respond ohh in cote we do this way

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Côte Restaurant (London, England, England) in Dec 2018

Interview

It was challenging, personal and contradicting! Kept mentioning throughout that they knew this person and that. You work for Cote so surely the interview is about your brand and not others. It makes you think why there are so many vacancies has popped up all over the brand.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Côte Restaurant (London, England, England) in Jun 2018

Interview

it was a recruitment day, started with and introduction powerpoint, then they asked everyone to say something about themselves, a few lighthearted activities followed by a menu presentation which was all fun. Short interview at end to just check working hours

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Côte Restaurant

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Côte Restaurant

Interview

Open day format so you show up with your CV to an open day or to the restaurant directly and speak to the manager. Manager will look at your CV and call you back for an interview if successful. 15 minute final interview. You will be offered a drink, accept it and be chatty. You are applying for a service role so they want to see how you interact with a stranger.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Côte Restaurant (London, England, England) in Jun 2017

Interview

I was interviewed by the Recruitment Team first, by Chantelle who was really lovely and bubbly. She had great knowledge about the company and was really enthusiastic and answered all my questions. I then did a trial shift at their Soho restaurant where Chris the General Manager was really welcoming and friendly. After that, I interviewed with the Area Manager and Regional Manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews