Find jobs for Project Geoscientist

CGG Project Geoscientist Interview Questions

Updated Nov 20, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 352 interviews

Interviews at CGG

Neutral100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

CGG

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Llandudno, Wales, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at CGG (Llandudno, Wales, Wales) in Oct 2018

Interview

Initial Telephone Interview in which they asked me to go through my experience that makes me suitable for the role. Afterwards I was invited to a face to face technical interview in the Llandudno office. This included delivering a presentation, technical interview, HR interview and core analysis. Core analysis was of turbidite deposits. They asked me to describe what I see and what the implications for reservoir quality would be. Before interview, a personality questionnaire had to be completed. After the interview I didn't hear off them for 5 weeks despite politely chasing up. When I finally received feedback and rejection from the post, they gave me generic feedback for a job that I had not applied for.

Interview Questions
  • Have you been to Llandudno before?
    Answer Question
  • Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
  • Can you recall a time that you dealt with conflict?
  • Can you recall when you missed a deadline? and how did you deal with this?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CGG

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Llandudno, Wales, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CGG (Llandudno, Wales, Wales) in Aug 2018

Interview

First stage was online application ----- second stage was Invitation to a phone interview ------ the Phone interview --------- third stage was the decision for qualifying to the second stage (i didn't qualify)

Interview Questions
  • brief about yourself what do you about the company what was your master about and some technical questions about it why uk and have you been there before
Be the first to find this interview helpful