CGI Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

CGI Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at CGI

2.6

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

The interview had nothing to do with the job requirements, it was unnecessary questions. They are just trying to waste your time, i recommend to look elsewhere. I applied for analyst position and they asked questions about if I had experience in IT.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CGI

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I had one preliminary phone screening after meeting some members at my university’s career fair. Then I did two on-site final round interviews. The final round interviews were 30 min each.

Interview Questions

• They tried to gauge my interest in IT and in consulting   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

3 phone interviews. First one was with a recruiter, second was with a VP, and third was with a project manager and senior consultant. All of them were very easy and felt like a conversation. Just be genuine and honest but so some research.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

The first interview was a typical interview experience. The second round of interviews included a second basic interview with more in depth questions regarding the position and a technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why do you want to work for CGI?   Answer Question
    • Q: What is your problem solving process?   Answer Question
    • Q: What is Agile Methodology?   Answer Question
    • Q: If a client tells you they need a website for their business, how or what questions would you ask to get more information on specifics?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

The first interview was a 30 minute behavioral . The interviewer was easy going and I left the process liking the company more than when I went into the interview! The final interview was a panel of current employees + two more behavioral interviews. It was all experience based and a few riddle-type questions.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you suggested an improvement to a process or technology? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CGI (Lafayette, LA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Easy interview process. COVID seemed to eliminate a lot of positions however because I don't know of anyone who got a callback for a second round of interviews like some of us were told.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

I was contacted to interview after applying for the position. I was called in to do a behavioral interview for about 30 minutes. About two weeks later, I received a rejection email.

Interview Questions

• Describe where you see yourself in 10 years.   Answer Question
    • Why would you like to do business analysis in a consulting company?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied for an internship position and had two interviews, one on campus and one at their headquarters. I loved the process as it was very chill. They only went through my resume and asked me to explain some things from it. They also asked some basic interview questions.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

Process consisted of one on-campus interview followed by two additional 30 minute interviews at CGI Federal Office in Fairfax, VA. First interview was mainly behavioral while the next two where more focused on addressing technical, analytical, and leadership skills

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project in which you needed to use technology to accomplish your goals   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I had an on campus interview that was very casual and relaxing. I was then invited to an onsite interview in Fairfax. The office was very nice and the people were all very wlecoming.

Interview Questions

• One time you went above and beyond what you were asked to do   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.