CGI Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at CGI

1,966 Interview Reviews

2.7

Sofware Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

Very good, not too stressful, they were very welcoming and willing to work with the interviewee. Total of 6 interviews in the process. Overall was very pleased with the interview process.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

3 behavioral interviews and 1 technical, whiteboard interview. The beginning of the process focused more on making sure you understood the business and actually wanted to work there. The last two interviews were more focused on determining if you would be a good fit for the company.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

Interviewing with this company was terrible. There were a multiple series of phone interviews with manager prior to a scheduled in person interview. In person interviews with multiple people, most not even collaborative partners.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

The first interview was a 30 minute behavioral . The interviewer was easy going and I left the process liking the company more than when I went into the interview! The final interview was a panel of current employees + two more behavioral interviews. It was all experience based and a few riddle-type questions.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you suggested an improvement to a process or technology? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CGI (Birmingham, AL (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

They gave me a couple of interview questions that were a fairly easy difficulty. One such interview question involved the concept of polymorphism and inheritance. Basic behavioral questions, leadership questions, etc.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

It started with a recruiter phone interview, then a senior team member phone interview, and finally a director phone interview. It was very straightforward and there was not a case study.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you weren't going to make a deadline?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

First Round consisted of a quick phone call with a recent college graduate. It was incredibly casual. Still waiting on the next round. It all seems to be incredibly casual...bit off-putting to be honest.

Software Engineer (Campus Recruit) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CGI (Birmingham, AL (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

One initial, 30-minute interview asking about my school transcript and courses I had taken thus far. I was also asked about my school projects. Then two 30-minute, final round interviews. The first one asking about my leadership experience and the other asking technology-based questions.

Interview Questions

• What are the primary keys and foreign keys in a database and their importance?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

2 parts, one on campus which was 30 minutes, one at their HQ, which was split into 2 parts, 45 minutes each. The vibe was very friendly and they just review your resume with you. Definitely one of my most enjoyable interviews.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Very professional and self explained process. Was interviewed for client contract position to execute project with VS. . No issues on following the process, though I did not get the job. But every one was professional and CGI is one of the few good employer out in the market now.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.