CGI Interview Questions

Updated 29 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,228 of over 2.2K interviews

Recruiter13%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

CGI

Application

I interviewed at CGI

Interview

It was a fast and efficient process. Questions were related to the exact requirement. One panel of five members in the interview panel. Interview lasted for less than an hour.

Interview Questions
  • Very specific to produce related
    Answer Question

CGI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CGI

Interview

Pendant covid : deux entretiens téléphonique qui se sont très bien passé, premier entretien RH puis un entretien avec le métier que je n'ai pas fait car en attente d'un réponse de leur part j'ai décroché une autre alternance qui correspondait plus a ce que je voulais faire

Interview Questions
  • Quelle sont les projets qui vous ont marqué ou qu'en avait vous appris?

CGI

Application

I interviewed at CGI

Interview

Interviewer know the expectation of the role he needed and clearly asked the questions. Looking for the lead to take care of 30+ resources. Total 3 rounds . 2 Technical and 1 Managerial round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CGI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CGI

Interview

1. static keyword usage 2. @component 3. can we overload / override main method 4. @Autowired 5. @Qualifier 6. java 8 features 7. functional inter face 8. write end point for add credit card, activate creditcard, get creditcard 9. streams 10.questions on microservices 11.stereo type in spring

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

CGI

Application

I interviewed at CGI

Interview

Good clear and transparent interview process. Interview consisted of 3 sections: 1. Aptitude - Online questions asking different kind problem solving, aptitude and mathematical calculations. 2. Technical Interview (2 rounds) 3. Hr round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CGI

Application

I interviewed at CGI

Interview

Two Technical first technical asked normal manual and automation question and Second real time experience question are there and HR round will get all the round will clear after 15-20 will get the offer letter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CGI

Application

I interviewed at CGI

Interview

It was good and all are basic questions. Anyone good with basics can able to crack the interview. Basic things like sorting algorithms, Search algorithms. More about usage of data structures from basic to advanced level.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about data structure and algorithms.

CGI

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at CGI

Interview

If you belong to the state of hiring manager, you are 90% through. Or you should have a god father in the organization. Can you work without taking leaves?

Interview Questions
  • Which is your home state? Do you have any god father in the organization?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CGI (Bangalore) in Jul 2021

Interview

The Interview Consisted of two rounds: 1) Online Test : Aptitude and Communication test ; Not very hard the questions were as almost easy 2) Personal Interview: Based on our resume Once it is done, we have to pay money for joining the team and the location depend on the projects that we are chosen for. No hard questions its completely cool to get in for fresher's if your willing to pay the amount for training

Interview Questions
  • 1) Tell me about yourself 2) Few questions based on my resume 3)Where do you stay? 4) Are you ready to relocate to Chennai?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CGI (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2021

Interview

Basic tech questions and discussions on projects, first were HR round, then followed by tech round from director of engineering where they asked technical questions. Overall the interview process was okaish

Interview Questions
  • Describe your projects Describe your experience and what have you worked on What is your experience with Devops
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,228 Interviews