CH2M Interview Questions

Updated 5 Feb 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at CH2M

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 228 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malaysia
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CH2M (Malaysia) in Oct 2018

Interview

Apply online Interview (Designated interviewer was too busy , so I got interviewed by a young staff member , followed by HR manager, each for less than 10 mins) Was waiting in the meeting room for almost 1.5 hours.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable writing EIA and sustainability reports
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Sweden
Application

I interviewed at CH2M (Sweden)

Interview

A phone interview, then 1:1. I was invited to a interview in person just one day after a phone call, and I got results almost immediately after that. The atmosphere was quite relaxed and I had the impression that employer was more interested in personality traits than technical skills.

Interview Questions
CH2M
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CH2M (United States)

Interview

Had a phone interview where I was asked basic questions about my experience and they talked about the company. This was followed by an on-site interview about 2 weeks later in which they gave an office tour and then they had different groups of employees come into the conference room and ask me questions, and answer any questions I had. The final group to come in consisted of the department heads who asked questions about what I had on my resume and other standard interview stuff.

Interview Questions
CH2M
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CH2M (London, England) in Jul 2018

Interview

First he make an telephone interview, which it last 30 minutes, after that I proceed to the final stage which was the panel interview and a presentation of a project relevant to the role.

Interview Questions
CH2M
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CH2M (Denver, CO) in Jun 2018

Interview

Discussion with a recruiter followed by a discussion with the hiring manager. Initial interviews were handled by phone. The recruiter's description of the position and the hiring manager's description seemed quite different.

Interview Questions
  • Describe what different positions on my resume looked like. Who I worked with, what my role was, the detail involved in the position.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CH2M (United States)

Interview

2-hour interview with various members of the team. Questions were relatively straight-forward with a good mix of behavioral questions and explaining technical experience related to the position. Never heard back from anyone from the company after spending the better part of my afternoon to interview.

Interview Questions
  • What are your interests, where do you see yourself in 5 years
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at CH2M (London, England) in Mar 2018

Interview

1st interview with H/R manager, general discussion about the company. Fully detailed review on my CV and focus on the projects related to the job very informative about the job/salary and obligations

Interview Questions
CH2M
Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CH2M (Baltimore, MD)

Interview

I interviewed for two positions simultaneously so I had three people sit in on my interview. They each had a set of questions for me, some overlapping. The questions were clear yet challenging and provoked answers that highlighted my skills set and relevant experiences.

Interview Questions
  • What is your ideal work environment?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CH2M (United States) in Feb 2018

Interview

Phone call, an hour long. Friendly and easy questions. A lot was asked about how I would handle the difficulties of the job, but there was no technical skill testing.

Interview Questions
CH2M
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denmark
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at CH2M (Denmark) in Feb 2018

Interview

My CV got review few days after the submission and a 30-min phone interview has been scheduled 10 days after. The recruiter made me feel immediately at ease and the questions were mostly about my technical background. Applying for a graduate position, the focus was intended to understand how my knowledge could be practically applied for the job and all questions were relevant for the position (no "what's your greatest weakness?" kind of questions).

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 228 Interviews