CLC World Resorts & Hotels Interview Questions

Updated 20 Aug 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

1.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at CLC World Resorts & Hotels

Anonymous Employee in Gloucester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CLC World Resorts & Hotels (Gloucester, England, England) in Feb 2018

Interview

There isn't one. They called me following my application to tell me how good the job was, and would I like to go for an interview. I agreed, met the 'recruiter' F2F who didn't actually ask me any questions, and just offered me a job on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • they didn't ask any questions
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fuengirola

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CLC World Resorts & Hotels (Fuengirola)

Interview

In the first meeting with 30 candidates they will tell you the conditions of the job, which is basically commissions only. They take you around to show you the areas that you will show to your future clients. They will call you for an interview with the managing director. If he chooses to accept you, then you have to start the 2 weeks training program.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little bit about yourself. Do you care about working 6 days a week?
  • Do you think you can sell something that it is quite expensive?
  • Do you care about working 6 days a week?
  • Do you care about working more than 10 hours a day with no breaks during high seasons?

Anonymous Employee in Trafford Park, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CLC World Resorts & Hotels (Trafford Park, England, England) in Mar 2016

Interview

3 stages. First stage is they will do a 30 min presentation to show you what the product is and what you will sell. Second stage is they will interview you in person. My interviewer and trainer was the same guy. I have grey respect for him. Helped me so much. So at second stage they interview ask you some questions like sell me your last holiday you went. Or describe it to me so I can buy into it. Third stage is phone call and getting accepted and reddy for training. 2 weeks

Interview Questions
  • Describe or sell me your last holiday
RSS Feed</>Embed