CNA Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

CNA Accountant Interview Questions

Interviews at CNA

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CNA (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a typical interview, they ask you a lot of common interview questions. I met with three different group for an interview. The first one was someone that you can ask any questions about the company or job itself and they will take you to starbucks to make you feel a little less nervous. After that you will get to meet the hiring manager and last one are two other people below the manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CNA

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CNA (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

The process was pretty standard. There was an interview that was on campus. The interview lasted around and hour, and I interviewed with two separate individuals. The second interview took place in Chicago and lasted around 5 hours with many different interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time you had to be a leader in a situation?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Interview

Behavior Questions, Campus Recruiting, I have phone interview with new hr in the cna. Couples of behavior questions. Very normal. Appropriately she asked the same questions with my other classmates. I don't know why I couldn't get the offer. I asked my mentors about that, she pointed out that for some reasons they don't like other majors instead of accounting.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.