CPL Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

Interviews at CPL Group

Positive100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at CPL Group

CPL Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CPL Group in Aug 2021

Interview

Teams conference call for an hour with 12 experience and competency based questions. The interview was conducted on a Fri and I had a response on the outcome by Mon morning. The interview was conducted in a professional and pleasant manner

Interview Questions
  • Some standard interview questions (as listed below) and some more job specific questions What do you know about the co.? Why do you think you are right for the role?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

CPL Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CPL Group in Jan 2021

Interview

I withdrew my application before I was able to have a face to face interview, however the quality of CPL group recruitment process is exemplar. Clear documentation and processes, excellent support throughout. Outstanding!

Interview Questions
  • I withdrew my application before I had a face to face interview
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,873

959 Comments

Join the conversation on

CPL Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CPL Group in Nov 2020

Interview

Presentation based on a brief sent 1 week before the interview, followed by Q&A on the presentation from the interview panel. The next stage of the interview was a traditional competency based Q&A session from the circa 6 panel members, based on my CV and past experience. Following the competency based interview, the final stage was to hold an informal discussion with the CPL Group management team. Overall the process was very well managed, slick and professional. Compared to other roles I've recently applied for, the CPL Group process was incredibly transparent and the communications throughout from the CPL recruitment team where excellent. I was well briefed for the presentation stage, which meant I could sufficiently prepare, without having to request further clarification.

Interview Questions
  • What was my perception of CPL Group's key business risks and opportunities; suggested actions on how I would capitalise on one and minimise the other.
Be the first to find this interview helpful