CSR (UK) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

CSR (UK) Interview Questions

Interviews at CSR (UK)

2.9

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CSR (UK) in March 2011.

Interview

I was asked the typical interview questions by the hiring manager. I was encouraged to ask my own questions. the interview was done in a room in Human Resources and therefore, I never got to see where I would eventually be working or talk to my eventual supervisor. Part of my interview was filling out the actual application. I was called in for the interview strictly off of what they saw on my resume.

Communications Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSR (UK) (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

Involve face-to-face interview. writing test assessment of skills for technical writer. Also how do I interact with Engineers when receiving information.
    Additionally they ask how do I handle difficult situations. And lastly they want to know how manage my projects

Interview Questions

• What writing tools do you know how to use?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSR (UK) (New York, NY (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through college career website, process took about a week. Recruiter contacted me with email. I had two telephonic interview rounds with the team members, for which i was interviewing.
    First interviewer did resume screening and asked general questions about projects, we had a brief discussion on the projects.
    Second Interview was with a project manager, he asked some basic questions on projects. They asked me to come down to there office for onsite. however recruiter never get back to me after then.

Interview Questions

• tell me about IoT developement   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CSR (UK).

Interview

After a couple of phone screens, I was asked to come to an onsite interview. 6 people interviewed me; some from marketing, some from sw team, some from QA and of course the hiring manager. Each interviewer grades you separately and then they gather as a group and say go/no go. Of course if the hiring manager is happy with you, your chances are pretty high of getting hired.

Interview Questions

• Why are you suited for this job? What skills do you bring to the table?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSR (UK) (San Jose, CA (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

They like C language trivia and speak about why you are interested / past experience.

Interview Questions

• Implement int value bit counting.   2 Answers
    • Integer shift right-left, what happens by shifting to more than the integer bit size, etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Don't rush... think if this position is what you're looking for. Maybe that, maybe not.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSR (UK) (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

First met the manager of the firmware engineering group for location and GPS products. Discussed the position and the work and culture. Then met one-on-one with several engineers on the team and followed-up with the manager again. Discussed my experience and interests with four different people over about two to three hours. Was also given a short tour of the facility and an overview of the benefits and employee perks.

Interview Questions

• What is the first thing a processor does at power-up.   1 Answer

ASIC Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSR (UK) (Tempe, AZ (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

RTL Design Experience,
    Multi cycle paths, false paths,
    setup hold definitions,
    Compute Architecture ,

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the exact problem but was give a sheet of information on specifications for a architecture and was asked to design a system level flow,   Answer Question

ASIC Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSR (UK).

Interview

Initially HR spoke over phone and conducted an informal interview and has set up time for technical interview.The technical interview was more or less on the resume.

Interview Questions

• Difference between two way set associative cache and Direct mapped Cache.I have given two differences but missed the third one.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSR (UK).

Interview

Typical phone interview, then a lengthy 5 hour interview. You first interview is with the manager of the group you would be in. You get bounced around between a few too many people that won't even be in your group. You get taken out for lunch. Then you interview again with the manager you started with for some reason.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CSR (UK) (Auburn Hills, MI (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

Compare to other tech companies such as Google and Microsoft, It is really laid back. The only downside is the HR, they are not willing to let down in salary negotiation and the company perks are basically none existence.

Interview Questions

• Didn't really encounter any. However, be careful for communication issues with a mutli-lingual members.   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR basically wouldn't give up any bit

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.