Cablevision Systems Advanced Support Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Cablevision Systems Advanced Support Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Cablevision Systems

2.5

Advanced Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (Melville, NY (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

I applied online in December 2009 and got a phone interview in January 2010. I was then scheduled for a skills test on January 7, 2009 in Melville. Took the test (IQ Test, Skills Test, Personality Test) and passed. Then met with a recruiter but because of being so nervous, I didn't answer the questions properly. If you passed the interview with the recruiter, you will wait for another interview with a supervisor. But I failed so I was told to go home. After a month, I received a mail from them that told me that I was not hired for the position. Will try again next time.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you break or add a procedure?   1 Answer
  • What would you do if a customer is asking for supervisor?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cablevision Systems

Advanced Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (Melville, NY (US)).

Interview

There were two brief skills assessments that basically gauge how well you can use a PC and how well you handle various customer interactions. After that was a 20 minute, in person interview. It was typical stuff, nothing too difficult or out of the ordinary. They took almost 2 weeks to contact me after my initial application, but once I had the actual interview, the offered me the position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer who was very upset with their bill?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.