Cablevision Systems Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Cablevision Systems Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Cablevision Systems

2.5

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems in April 2015.

Interview

Applied thru college recruiter website. Got selected for the 1st round of interview at college career center. Met 2 different manager separately. Straight forward asked questions regarding your resume and education background.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cablevision Systems

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

back to back easy 30 minutes the interviewer are tired, they have been interviewing from morning to night, so when it comes to you , you better be able to wake them up

Interview Questions

• easy behavioral question like hard situation , your weakness   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems.

Interview

The first round interview contains two parts, each one 30 mins to talk with two of their VPs, all behavior based. The interviewers were quite nice and introduced me a lot about their new modeling team and their business. The conversations were quite pleasant I thought. But I did not have any further chance for the second round. They informed me maybe just 5 hours after the interview. Many of other candidates failed too. I think they pay great attention to your technical skills and whether you have relevant experience in modeling.

Interview Questions

• Behavior questions, your project experience, why do you choose our company.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems.

Interview

Go through the resume. Ask very specific questions.
    Be prepared for the technical problems.
    Back to back interview.
    2 interviews. 30 min for each one.
    Very intensive experience for 1st round.
    Ask details of your projects and skill.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (New York, NY (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

In the first round, all the behavior questions, 2 person and each of them talk 30 minutes to you. Questions are all very common and you can prepared it before the interview.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stony Brook, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (Stony Brook, NY (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

back-to-back interview, with 2 persons respectively, each 30 mins, in different rooms. they were very amicable,very nice. asked me about all my experiences in my resume, then talked about their service and daily life, work environment. it was not tough to me. but you need to remember what you did in the resume.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems.

Interview

applied through university career service and got the interview. Just General behavior questions, like why do you interested in data? What did you do in your previous project? Can I use regression model ? What do I know about SAS or some statistical software..........

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.