Calendly Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 75 of over 75 interviews

Employee Referral6%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Calendly (Atlanta, GA) in May 2022

Interview

Four interviews One with recruiter 2 hiring manager 3rd Qa 4th with a coworker. Four interviews all at least 30 mins only for them to say the position is filled .Why did you even waste my time

Calendly

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Calendly in May 2022

Interview

1. Phone Screen with Recruiter 2. Zoom interview with manager 3. Take home assignment (4-5 hours) 4. "Super day" interviewing -- about 4 hours of interviews 5. Reference checks 6. Rejection? Calendly was a negative experience for me because they freely took 8-9 hours of my unpaid time, but rejected me and provided me no useful feedback. I completed their take home assignment and I did strongly in all of my interviews. I was given a very strong impression that they would be moving toward an offer. At this stage, most companies extend an offer contingent on successful background + reference checks. Instead, Calendly used a third party reference checking service called crosschq. They required four separate references (which feels like a lot in my experience), and it forces each reference to fill out an in-depth survey about their experience working with you. And it won't clear until it gets responses from all four. So, I had to spend several days following up and politely pestering my busy references to get this wrapped up. After half a week, I got my last reference to submit on the weekend. The following Monday, I received a generic rejection email. I replied asking for feedback, and the recruiter did get back to me and explained they're not really privy to the final discussion so they couldn't provide much more detail other than it seems like something of concern came up and they couldn't proceed. So.... did one of my trusted references actually give me a bad review? That's a problem I need to deal with if so. Was there some weird problem I don't know about on my background check? I also need to know about that. I tried following up with the manager that I interviewed with to see if I could get more feedback, but I never heard back. It just kind of left me nervous about my references and very confused. Seeing as I gave them a full work day of my time free of charge, I would have appreciated the minimum courtesy so I could address it going forward in my job hunt.

Interview Questions
  • They have you extend a react UI that uses the Calendly API to tweak aspects of it.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Calendly

Join the conversation on

Consulting

8m

works at

Accenture

Thoughts needed on: using calendly for companies who want to interview me. I HATE finding/providing times for them 🤣. I created my own account and will send that link out when they hit me with the “can you please provide times that work?”

8 Comments

Tech

210.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Calendly~1268317
Join the conversation on

Calendly

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Calendly

Interview

Phone screen which took 30 mins. A take home test which the hiring manager will review. I spent 4-5 hours on this take home test and 4 business days later I received a template email saying they were moving forward with other candidates. I really don't have respect for companies who ask for a great deal of time during the interview process and don't take the 5 minutes to call the candidate and provide actual feedback. If you value people like you say you do on the phone and on your website, then acknowledge the time and energy candidates take during your interview process.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Calendly (Roswell, GA)

Interview

Calendly has a very long interview process. It’s clearly outlined on their website so this shouldn’t come as a surprise, but it’s difficult to maneuver if you are interviewing with other companies. Ultimately, I had to withdraw myself from the process because I received other offers I couldn’t pass up. I would consider finding ways to shorten the time between each step and possibly combine the presentations. The recruiter I worked with was fantastic and very transparent.

Interview Questions
  • Explain your past experience and how it prepared you for this role.

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Calendly (Franklin, TN) in Mar 2022

Interview

The interview process was thorough, but quick, as interviewers had ample availability for next steps and scheduling. The entire process took about 2 weeks. The process consisted of a screening with recruiting, an interview with the hiring manager, and another interview with a stress on culture with senior product specialists.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Calendly

Application

I interviewed at Calendly

Interview

Waste of time. I felt the interview discussion was not related to what I was applying for. They’re not a fully functioning company that you want to part of. Move on if you expect a career.

Interview Questions
  • We have a very basic product, can you handle this?

Calendly

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Calendly in Feb 2022

Interview

This was one of the best interviews I’ve been on. They ask you the normal behavioral work related questions. However, you don’t feel like you’re being interrogated. You will know the culture just based off of the interviews. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming I forgot I was interviewing for a job. I started off with the take home assignment which is great idea because it tests how you will perform on the real job. After that, I interviewed via phone with a recruiter who was lovely and communicates well. Afterward, you finish with a panel interview of the people you may be working with. Ie: co workers and hiring managers. I took the offer with no hesitation!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Shelburne, VT

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Calendly (Shelburne, VT) in Feb 2022

Interview

Standard 4 week process. Was referred in by current employee. Hr screen, director level meeting , peer meetings and a mock sales call. This was one of the best candidate experiences I have been through. Excellent follow up from recruiting, great interviews with various people on the sales side. Standard mock disco demo with very detailed instructions. This process required prep work on my side but they made it easy and direct which I appreciate. Keep up this great recruiting process.

Interview Questions
  • Was asked about experience working with security , legal and procurement

Calendly

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Calendly in Jan 2022

Interview

Calendly utilizes a very typical interview process for PMs, although their sequencing of interviews is a little different than what I've experienced previously. Although there are several steps, my entire process was about 3 -4weeks, so they move quickly. My recruiter was fantastic. She was very helpful and responsive through the whole process. 1 - 30 minute phone screen with recruiter 2 - 30 minute video call with hiring manager 3 - Two 30-45 minute video calls with peer-level team members. The first of two focused on culture fit (but also definitely had skills/experience questions included) and the second was on skills and capability for the role with a peer-level team member in the dept and a peer level team member outside the dept. 4 - Written take home assignment that is then reviewed in a 60 minute call with peer level team member and hiring manager 5 - 30 minute video with higher level executive. They also checked my references at the same time 6 - Offer

Interview Questions
  • Be prepared for questions regarding stakeholder management, navigating ambiguity, and general PM practices and methodology.

Calendly

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Calendly

Interview

+ Intro call with Hiring Manager to understand the role + Intro call with a team member to understand day to day + Culture Interview (2 team members) + Technical Interview ( 2 team members) At the moment I was reached out to by the Hiring Manager, I had no strong urge to leave the company I was at. However, it was because of him & also my recruiter that I was so excited about the new opportunity. They were both so patient with my questions and allowed me to take time to make a decision that was best for me and also my family. They understood some of my reservations and worked with me closely to help problem solve for solutions! It spoke a lot about the company culture and the type of people I would be working with. The recruiting process was so smooth, and accepting this offer has been one of the best decisions I've made!

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where you had failed and what you did to learn from it? What are important qualities you want to see in an organization when it comes to culture? How do you handle communication conflict?
3 people found this interview helpful