Caliber Communications Interview Questions

Updated Oct 10, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Caliber Communications

Caliber Communications

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caliber Communications

Interview

Very brief and unprofessional interview. It was conducted on campus in a library with frequent interruptions. Recruiter actually stood up and walked out to talk to an old friend

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little bit about yourself
    1 Answer

Caliber Communications

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Caliber Communications

Interview

Very long time ago and long interview questions maid it vey long. Questions were difficult to me but only some of them not all I should of study or looked for interview questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caliber Communications (San Antonio, TX) in Mar 2017

Interview

Short, fun, got to know me. Went over resume. Asked more questions about how I work with others then about my skills. Very big on attitude as well. Also big on willingness to learn new skills and help where needed even if it's not my department.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel about team work?

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Caliber Communications (Provo, UT) in Jan 2017

Interview

It was a group setting and they really had great numbers and sold us on everything. Very enticing. They spoke well and had everybody excited to want to go and do the job. Although they mentioned door to door selling, it still had us wanting to go.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Caliber Communications (Fort Worth, TX) in Jan 2017

Interview

The interview process was super easy. Just talk about how you have a good work ethic, driven and ultimately want to make a lot of money. This may sound weird, however this is a sales job where everything is commission based so it makes sense.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caliber Communications (West Lafayette, IN) in Sep 2016

Interview

A somewhat quick interview. Your basic interview questions. I ended up going to dinner with them a few weeks later. I just realized that it wasn't what I wanted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Normal, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caliber Communications (Normal, IL)

Interview

It was very low key. My interviewer was my potential manager, he just wanted to gauge whether or not he thought I could sell the product. All in all it took about 30 minutes and then I signed my contract for the summer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Caliber Communications (Provo, UT) in Apr 2016

Interview

The whole process was done in a timely matter and I received all of the necessary information during the interviews. Everything was handled professionally and I don't have any complaints about the process.

Interview Questions
  • Do you feel like the work environment I described fits you? Why?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Caliber Communications (Provo, UT) in Oct 2015

Interview

The interview process was very low key and relaxed. I was taken into a dimly lit conference room and supplied with my choice of sugary beverage. The questions were very straight forward and my interviewer was up front about the requirements for the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Caliber Communications (Provo, UT) in Sep 2015

Interview

I applied online, and a few days later got an email asking me to come in for an interview. I went in for an interview. The interview was super chill. They just talked for a bit and asked about my available schedule.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews