Callcredit Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Callcredit Interview Questions

2.8

Call Centre Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Callcredit (Bristol, England).

Interview

Three stage interview process. First interview with direct line manager, second with theirs (following feedback on the first) and then a telephone interview with HR to ensure I was a cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• Key focus covering dealing with various demands, stakeholders, whilst managing internal and client expectations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fair

Client Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Callcredit (Leeds, England) in May 2016.

Interview

Normal interview type questions, not very difficult to be honest. Went over my CV asking me questions about it which im guessing its to prove I know about what i had written. The gent seemed a bit rude and patronising and started questioning me about my side business that I run to make extra money. I say questioning, but he pretty much slated it; saying why would i put 6 grand into training someone who's just going to leave if my business becomes successful and making other unnecessary comments about it. To be honest, the guy seemed jealous for whatever reason, but I'm not going to apologize or tell him exactly what he wants to hear. I stressed that it was just something on the side to save up extra money (which im entitled to do, I never thought it was a crime to want to earn extra money and learn about how to run a business).
    When the interview was over, I was promised a call back to let me know if i'd be successful or not. Still not received a phone call. Why would anyone want to work for a company like this.

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Callcredit (Leeds, England) in April 2016.

Interview

Following the usual HR screening, I had a conversation with the manager over the phone and then was invited to a formal interview and give a 15 minute presentation on a relevant work situation in order to showcase my skills and experience. This was followed by the usual formal question and answer format.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain what you understand by the SDLC process?   Answer Question

Graduate Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Callcredit in March 2016.

Interview

I got a telephone interview. Basic background checks and competency questions. I am not a native applicants. They consider people without sponsorships needs in the first round. So I did not get into next stage.

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kaunas (Lithuania)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Callcredit (Kaunas (Lithuania)) in June 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview with recruitment agency and another one with my future team lead. Interview itself was professional soft skill and general questions not to much technical.

Interview Questions

• How incident many tickets are in my queue.   1 Answer

Graduate Analyst and Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Callcredit (Leeds, England).

Interview

A very organised 2 hour interview of which one hour was with 2 analysts and later with 2 consultants. They went through the CV in detail and then asked competency questions. It was a really good first interview experience.

Interview Questions

• No tricky questions, competency questions were as expected.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chislehurst, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Callcredit (Chislehurst, England) in February 2012.

Interview

Assessment day with tests. Started in the morning and then carried on till 4/5 pm. The entire process gave me a feel of what the company does and helped in assess the people I would be working with day in and day out. At the end of the day I had to give a presentation on how the company could improve which was quite a good way of bringing my views across.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Callcredit in December 2010.

Interview

assessment day with various tests
    looks at excel skills, maths skills, analysis skills
    be as open as possible on this day as it is an opportunity for you to assess the work environment as much as it is an opportunity for them to access you

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.