Calsoft Developer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Calsoft Developer I Interview Questions

Interviews at Calsoft

2.8

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Calsoft.

Interview

Placement process took 1 day. They had 1 coding , 1 aptitude, 2 technical and1 HR round. Coding was basic. Aptitude is still difficult.For technical rounds prepare well with basics of all engineering subjcts. And for HR presence of mind and good communication is must.

Interview Questions

• They mainly asked about my projects, discussed about online test, some question on OS,DBMS.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Calsoft

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Calsoft.

Interview

It lasted for 20 mins.The interviewer asked simple questions on polymorphysim,function overloading,overriding,virtual fns,datastructures like map,setetc.
    Thats it.
    After the interview they told me to leave and after that no one from HR called me to update the status .When i mailed no response.
    It was one of the worst interview process i have ever attender.

Interview Questions

• polymorphysim,function overloading,overriding,virtual fns,datastructures like map,set,etc.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Interviewer was ok. But if you are taking interview of senior person who has already worked on various technologies there were few questions were asked n after giving solutions they use tell us that you have written wrong syntax. Seriously!!!
    I mean instead of checking solutions and algorithms these ppl looking for syntax. I think these ppl still do coding on Notepads...

Interview Questions

• Variable declarations, and Syntax   1 Answer

Calsoft Response

21 Sep 2018 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thankyou for the feedback, this helps us to improvise our process.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Interview

The interview was for experienced developers(5 + years) and panelists sitting for the interview are too Childish. They were behaving like a compiler (here you missed the semicolon, here you are having wrong syntax etc.) I think they must upgrade themselves and ask some logical questions/solutions.

Interview Questions

Calsoft Response

24 Sep 2018 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thanks for the feedback. We will make sure to take this into consideration and improvise on interview process.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Calsoft (Bhopal (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied in calsoft through pool campus in my college,Bhopal.It mainly includes 4 rounds.
    1. Apti + coding(Online Test)
    2.Technical Interview 1
    3.Technical Interview 2
    4.Hr

I cleared my online test on first day.Next day i was called for TR rounds.In Tr1 they asked me basic of java programs and abt my project which was basically on Hadoop.
    After sometime I was called for TR2 where i was asked ....what is hadoop,Hdfs,pig. I answered all their queries correctly .But It seemed that the person had no knowldge of Hadoop..my replies were bouncing him.At last he said..I am done so i soid thanks and started to wait outside.After sometime mam(company's employee) came and said u may leave...

I din't get result.I don't know what happened to interviewer even i replied correctly..may be those guys don't work on hadoop...or may be i was overqualified..or..they just required another person.....

Interview Questions

• Apache pig,File System,Hadoop,Basic java   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune (India)).

Interview

They did not concerned with the technical knowledge candidate have. They determine your ability to work only on the basis of puzzle that you can solve and come with answer and approach they know.

Developer I Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Calsoft.

Interview

a person clear in basics of array and string can easily cross the programming round
    then in the technical round he must have a good knowledge in DS and Threads

Interview Questions

• reverse each word in a sentence and make the first letter of the reversed words capital   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Calsoft.

Interview

Round-1) Online Aptitude, Reasoning & basic C programming knowledge.

Round-2) Online coding test. 3 programs to solve using C, Java, Python. (questions based on arrays, string manipulation etc)

Round-3) Technical Interview 1(basic questions on a programming language, os, dbms etc)

Round- 4) Technical Interview 2(thorough questions on the subject of interest, data structures, dbms etc)

Round- 5) HR interview.

The questions were up to the mark amd the interviewers were very warm.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Calsoft (Bhubaneswar (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

1st aptitude, then a coding round consisting of 3 questions. one related to arrays (Longest common subsequence), second one related to strings and last one was real life implementation.
    2 technical rounds and 1 hr.
    i was rejected from the 1st tech round as i wasnt able to re-do the code(second one related to strings).
    but i have heard 2nd tech round was a bit tough.

Interview Questions

• tell something about stack and its implementation.
      what is virtualization?
      what is recursion ?
      write code for fibonacci series using recursion.
      questions about OS related.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

Interview

1st round: Aptitude, LR, and English

2nd round: Coding round 2 questions

There were two technical interview rounds ….

In first technical round: I was asked to write a code based on the online test that I have given and explain the code.
    questions were asked from os and oops concept…like virtual method, virtual memory,lru…etc

In the second Technical round, the questions were relatively tough. Detailed project related questions and project related code were asked.Data structure and algorithm questions were asked….and code optimisation was the main focus.eg: If a file has 50 names and another file has 5 million names, which data structure will be best used to implement this so that searching can be done in O(n).

Followed by an HR interview.

Interview Questions

• If a file has 50 names and another file has 5 million names, which data structure will be best used to implement this so that searching can be done in O(n).   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.