Cambian Group Support Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Cambian Group Support Worker Interview Questions

Interviews at Cambian Group

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Wolverhampton, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cambian Group (Wolverhampton, England) in November 2012.

Interview

Applied online, then had a Telephone Interview after 2 to 3 weeks which lasted for about 15 minutes and the , I was invited to a face to face interview, after the interview, there was an employment check.

Interview Questions

• Was asked my experience and why I wanted the role. My educational qualifications raised a red flag as I had a masters and was assumed to be overqualified for the role, I was asked why I wanted the job since I was overqualified and my field of study being HR.m that was the most difficult parts of the questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Other Interview Reviews for Cambian Group

Anonymous Employee in Colchester, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cambian Group (Colchester, England) in July 2015.

Interview

Application through job search site. Replied within days for interview. Interviewed by HR in a meeting room, but they had forgotten I was asked to come in, so I was asked to wait for up to half an hour.

Interview Questions

• What was one of your most fulfilling experiences in your previous job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wisbech, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cambian Group (Wisbech, England) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied for a post in the CAMHS unit but the job was actually in a children's home. The woman who interviewed me had never worked in a children's home before and didn't know any of the legislation when I told her about it.
    Interview lasted around 20 minutes of her asking me simple questions and making notes. It wasn't intimidating or unfriendly - just pleasant chit chat. They also offered me tea or coffee and some biscuits.
    Friendly reception people but waited a very long time in the reception for the interviewer to be available.
    Randomly got a phone call from them about 3 weeks late telling me my start date despite never having been told that I was successful. Very bad organisation!

Interview Questions

• How would you maintain the dignity of a person if they began to undress in a communal area?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wolverhampton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cambian Group (Wolverhampton, England) in August 2015.

Interview

Received an email around 2 weeks after applying online offering me an interview. Waited 40 minutes after arriving, 2 panel interview - male and female. The male was asking the questions whilst the female wrote down my answers. Both quite unfriendly, not welcoming, didn't smile once, generally a very unpleasant experience.
    Once the interview was over I was put in a room and given SEVERAL sheets of paper to complete, virtually the same as the original application, took almost half an hour.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a service user spit at you?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you've cared for someone and helped to support independence?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.