Cambridge Assessment Assessment Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Cambridge Assessment

3.5

Assessment Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cambridge Assessment (Cambridge, England) in May 2019.

Interview

Applied online with CV and cover letter. Invited to an interview a few weeks later. I was told there would be two interviews and a task, actually there was only one interview and a task.

The task was to proofread an exam paper, and then to compose an email to a school regarding exam results. Not difficult tasks but had to be rushed to complete it in time.

Interview was fairly difficult and one of the interviewers was quite brusque. They asked a great deal about my previous experience. Also a lot of competency based questions.

In the rejection email I was told to reply and ask for feedback if I wanted it, but I asked several times for feedback and it was never provided. Similarly, I had to email the HR contact at least three times to be sent my expenses but they were given in the end.

Interview Questions

• What else could you have done to make the proofreading more accurate?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cambridge Assessment

Assessment Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cambridge Assessment (Cambridge, England) in April 2018.

Interview

I had to do 2 online tests before the face to face interview. I had to do a proof reading task, write a letter and then did the face to face with 2 Group Managers.

Pros: Positive experience from one Group manager and HR. Very professional. Seemed like they wanted to get the right person, and that the process was fair. Great new offices.

Cons: I didn't know in advance what kind of tasks I would have to do, so couldn't really prepare for that. Also, it was mentioned I would be given a job description on the day, but I wasn't (I did my studying but also couldn't remember by heart every single responsibility of the role!). The process was too long and waited 8 working days for the outcome; if I had another interview lined up and was offered the job, I wouldn't wait for an offer from CA.

Interview Questions

Cambridge Assessment Response

6 Jun 2018 – Group Talent Acquisition Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback following your interview and I appreciate you highlighting your experiences regarding the length of the process and the mention of a JD on the day. Please could you email me the vacancy details at GlassdoorEmails@cambridgeassessment.org.uk and I will be able to investigate further. Many thanks.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.