Cambridge Assessment Events Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Cambridge Assessment Events Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Cambridge Assessment

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cambridge Assessment (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in September 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Video interview and about 10 work days later 1st onsite interview, then never heard back from them. It's normal that companies do not get back to you if you don't make it to the next stage, but it's NOT ok that one organization advertises their "FIVE-STAR RECRUITMENT PROMISE" and did not live up to it at all. Even after I emailed the interviewer asking for an update. NOTHING. We are all busy and it takes no more than 5 minutes to respond to an email. A little respect goes a long way. Total disappointment. Worst experience ever. And it's pretty sad considering they are an education organization.

Interview Questions

• Describe one challenge you've had and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cambridge Assessment

Events Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cambridge Assessment (Cambridge, England) in November 2015.

Interview

Before being asked for a formal interview they have you complete an online video interview as a screening process. You are asked a series of interview questions to which you record a video response. You can only do this once but before the interview questions are asked the program they use (Sonru) allows you do to practice questions. At the formal interview you first see the panel - who are directly related to your role and then you see someone from HR who deals with more logistical issues - can you work for the company etc.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe one time when you influenced a colleague to change their mind?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.