Cambridge Assessment Interview Questions

Updated 7 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Cambridge Assessment

Recruitment Agency3%
HardAverageEasy
Found 63 candidate interviews
Cambridge Assessment
Application

I interviewed at Cambridge Assessment

Interview

Interview itself went fine but I never heard back or received feedback. I sent 2 emails to HR to request feedback but received no response. Also didn't receive any confirmation that I hadn't received the job. Communication was not good

Interview Questions
  • What's your understanding of the role?
    Answer Question
Application

Interview

Only one round with a panel of people, the setup process wasn't very good. They said that there will be feedback but in the end, didn't reply with any feedback.

Interview Questions
Cambridge Assessment
Application

I interviewed at Cambridge Assessment

Interview

The questions were pre-recorded. Answers had to be recorded by camera and then sent. I had to prepare myself in advance as I never faced an interview like this one before

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to work for Cambridge Assessment?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Cambridge Assessment (London, England, England) in Mar 2020

Interview

Very short and blunt. Straight to the point. Asked overall practical questions with problem solving and scenario based problems. Approximately 45 minutes in length with a test based around mathematics and ethics at the end

Interview Questions
  • Describe one scenario where you displayed adequate problem solving skills to a medical scenario
Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cambridge Assessment (Cambridge, East of England, England, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

Very smooth. The panelists were very calm. The whole interview lasted around 1 hour and a half, with a short test at the beginning. The test was to proofread a piece of long writing. The interview was with 5 people.

Interview Questions
Cambridge Assessment
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cambridge Assessment in Dec 2019

Interview

I applied online to be a User Researcher at their Coventry office; I appreciated that they gave full details e.g. salary (£30 - £36,500) in the job application, along with short listing and interview dates. After submitting my application, I was invited to do a video interview (not face to face, just answer questions via webcam essentially). The turn around for this was quite short (3 days) but it was only 6 questions, taking 20 minutes of my time (excluding prep that is). You could practice the interview, and the site itself was very easy to use. See questions below. I did not hear back for a week so prompted for a response, and was provided feedback; I did not proceed to face to face interview stage. The feedback was fair, although I would have liked to have elaborated on my skills and experience in person.

Interview Questions
Cambridge Assessment
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, East of England, England, England
Application

I interviewed at Cambridge Assessment (Cambridge, East of England, England, England) in Dec 2019

Interview

1st interview was pre-Covid but an unusual online format in which questions appeared in text on-screen, you got about 1 minute to think of your answer and then your answer was recorded through your webcam. It was odd to have such a rigid time-constraint on interview answers - more like a gameshow format! It was also odd to have no visual feedback from an interviewer. Plus no chance to clarify the meaning/context of a question.

Interview Questions
  • The format was so disorientating it was hard to remember the exact questions! They were fairly standard.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing, Beijing
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cambridge Assessment (Beijing, Beijing, Beijing) in Sep 2019

Interview

Applied online. Video interview and about 10 work days later 1st onsite interview, then never heard back from them. It's normal that companies do not get back to you if you don't make it to the next stage, but it's NOT ok that one organization advertises their "FIVE-STAR RECRUITMENT PROMISE" and did not live up to it at all. Even after I emailed the interviewer asking for an update. NOTHING. We are all busy and it takes no more than 5 minutes to respond to an email. A little respect goes a long way. Total disappointment. Worst experience ever. And it's pretty sad considering they are an education organization.

Interview Questions
Cambridge Assessment
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, East of England, England, England
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cambridge Assessment (Cambridge, East of England, England, England) in Jul 2019

Interview

The hiring process was very well organized and straightforward. The disappoint part is that I have neither received any updates regarding the hiring process nor a job rejection email after my second interview. I have emailed the HR Administrator several times in order to receive a feedback based on my interview as I imagined that the position had been fulfilled, but my emails have been completely ignored.

Interview Questions
Cambridge Assessment
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cambridge Assessment (Coventry, England, England) in May 2019

Interview

I applied online. After a few days, I was called by phone and invited by email for a face-to-face interview. I went to the interview, but they didn't turn back for the result.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about my previous roles and what I achieved
Viewing 1 - 10 of 63 Interviews