Cambridge Assessment Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Cambridge Assessment Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Cambridge Assessment

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cambridge Assessment (Cambridge, England) in May 2018.

Interview

Overall the process took 4 weeks, the first interview was an online video. Two weeks later I was called for a face-face. I was asked to prepare a 10min presentation for the interview. At the interview there were 2 senior managers and a fellow Project Manager. Questions where around the 10min presentation, experience, IT experience and Prince2 methodology verses Agile.

Overall the interview went well, but I got the impression that they had already decided the outcome before i walked into the room.

They need to improve on their recruitment process, because the good candidates will be swept up by other companies if the interview process is that long! In that time I had completed 1st and 2nd interviews at other companies.

Interview Questions

• How can Prince2 and Agile methodology be used in conjunction. What are the challenges?   Answer Question

Cambridge Assessment Response

6 Jun 2018 – Group Talent Acquisition Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback following your interview and I appreciate you highlighting your experiences regarding the length of your process, which I would like to explore further. Please could you email me your vacancy details at GlassdoorEmails@cambridgeassessment.org.uk and I will be able to investigate further.

Other Interview Reviews for Cambridge Assessment

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cambridge Assessment (Cambridge, England) in March 2018.

Interview

The process was quick and straight forward - began with a video recorded interview, and then a week later I was invited to a face-to-fact interview. Interview went well but I was unsuccessful - 3 weeks later still no feedback, which is the only negative aspect of the process so far

Interview Questions

• What is your experience of managing a team?   1 Answer

Cambridge Assessment Response

11 May 2018 – Group Talent Acquisition Consultant

Thanks for your feedback, and if you need further assistance at this point, please contact me at GlassdoorEmails@cambridgeassessment.org.uk. I am happy to assist in any delays you are experiencing.

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cambridge Assessment (Cambridge, England) in January 2015.

Interview

The initial screening was a CV/Cover letter followed by a number of scenario/knowledge based questions on project management.

This was followed by a one hour face to face interview. There was a review of your CV and then a standard interview consisting of a number of scenario based questions based on project management. There was a panel of three senior managers who were incredibly friendly and calming.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you/ when etc - typical project management scenario based questions.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.