Campbell Soup Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Campbell Soup Company Interview Questions

Interviews at Campbell Soup Company

2.8

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company in January 2021.

Interview

Great team of people that are working on things to support the better good and to bring people together in a team setting all driving towards the same goal and that will help produce the best possible outcomes for the community, environment and world.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company.

Interview

A few phone interviews and a zoom interview. The zoom interview was pretty straight forward and simple with multiple nice people from different levels of the company. Everyone was really really helpful.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company in November 2020.

Interview

Basic questions about experience and what was known in the role. Recruiter did cancel my interview last minute and ask to be rescheduled. During the interview the recruiter paused the interview while they handled something at home while I was still on the line. No response or reply to follow ups post interview.

Finance Interview

Interview

Worst interview experience ever, if I can even call it an interview. I had a phone screen with the recruiter which lasted about 4 minutes before we got "disconnected". Notice I put that in quotes. The disconnection happened right after she asked if I required relocation and I answered, "yes".

Now, if you were a recruiter and a candidate gets disconnected after literally 4 minutes of conversation wouldn't you call back maybe? Well she didn't. I called back and no one picked up. There was also no email to contact this recruiter so I had to call a Talent Acquisition phone number to find out what the hell was up. He said he would follow up. 3 minutes after I talked to that talent acquisition rep, I got a rejection email.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company in October 2020.

Interview

It was very straight forward and quick. It was mostly behavioral questions, and it's good to be friendly and confident. Practice questions and know your resume well! This interview might be different for those in the future because of COVID-19 though. It was only one interview and then an offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company in September 2020.

Interview

Very short interview. They asked me to go over my resume and then asked questions based on their company values and then let me ask them questions. Only three or four behavioral type questions.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Philadelphia, PA (US)).

Interview

Interview process was identical to the other Finance Manager posted here. Terrible communication with HR and no response several weeks after the interview. The entire process was impersonal and uninspiring.

Do not take a job here.

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company.

Interview

First I had a phone screen with the recruiter, then a phone interview with the hiring manager, followed by a final round virtual interview (during COVID) with the hiring manager and three other senior level folks on the team. The interviews were not difficult as they were more focused on past experience and career goals and aspirations. Everyone was super friendly and engaging during each interview. HR did move very slow throughout the process though.

Each interviewer seemed genuinely interested in my overall experience and mentioned how I'd be a good fit for the team. Honestly, I felt very confident after the interview process - however, I have not heard back from ANYONE at Campbell's. HR has not reached out to me, the hiring manager has not reached out to me, and no one will respond to my emails or phone calls. I've tried following up several times now, and it's been nothing but radio silence on their end. I've officially been ghosted.

The fact that this company doesn't have the decency to respond to my emails or phone calls after spending a few hours interviewing, and several more hours preparing, is straight up disrespectful. This company is an absolute joke and I will never waste my time interviewing here again. I will 100% tell any of my peers who are thinking of interviewing at Campbell's to not bother, because they will most likely not hear back.

It's 2020, no one should be ghosted at the conclusion of the interview...

Interview Questions

• Please explain this item from your resume in more detail, and how it relates to the job.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Had one call with the recruiter and they said I would hear back shortly about next steps. 3 weeks go by and I hear nothing. I tried reaching out multiple times and never heard back. Finally after making one last attempt they reached out to say they had moved forward with internal candidates. So unprofessional and rude to leave someone hanging for that amount of time in todays market.

Director of Talent and Culture Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Charlotte, NC (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Very unprofessional experience. After spending almost 7 hours across 3 days having multiple back-to-back video interviews and calls including interviews with two Vice Presidents, I was ghosted and never heard back from the recruiter. Given the level of the role and the time involved interviewing, a follow-up email would have been the professional thing to do.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through our resume. (At this level of a job, I was shocked that I was asked this question by someone during the third round of interviews)   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.