Canadian Tire Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 434 of over 434 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Canadian Tire

Application

I interviewed at Canadian Tire

Interview

Panel interview with 2 managers. Standard behavioural questions - strengths/weaknesses, and 'tell me about a time when you displayed teamwork'. They made sure I felt comfortable & you could tell the culture valued kindness & collaboration.

Interview Questions
  • Strengths/Weaknesses Tell me about a time when you led a team
    Answer Question

Canadian Tire

Application

I interviewed at Canadian Tire

Interview

First round is video interview and the second round are HR interviews followed by a few case interviews and technical interviews, which is also the final round. The process is fairly quick and efficient

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Canadian Tire

Application

I interviewed at Canadian Tire

Interview

Not too hard they were very nice honestly, I thought they could ask deeper questions but I think they just wanted to see if I was a generally good person to train.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Canadian Tire

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire

Interview

Got a Video invite after I submitted the resume. 2 Weeks later, I got an invite for the Manager Interview. Most of questions were behavioral questions. 2 weeks later, I got an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Your advantages, your career goal, project experience, why a good candidate

Canadian Tire

Application

I interviewed at Canadian Tire

Interview

The recruiter asked a few questions about availability and that's it. He asked whether I can work in the automotive section and talked about it is easy to help the customers with the technology. It was mostly him talking.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Montreal, QC) in Nov 2021

Interview

The recruiter is very unprofessional. Reached the same week as applied. First interview was rescheduled right before the call. Rescheduled call got re-rescheduled 1 hour before. Email is replied without greeting, signature or name.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Canadian Tire

Application

I interviewed at Canadian Tire

Interview

I applied on 31 Aug form their website and had a survey on 3 Sep. They sent an email to me for the follow up questions on 16 Sep but no reply until now.

Interview Questions
  • - Based on the job description attached to this email, can you elaborate on some of the relevant work experience you've had in the past and how are they significant to this role? (For example, years worked, familiarity with similar responsibilities, applications, programming languages etc.) - Your salary expectation for this role. - Are you based in Canada?

Canadian Tire

Application

I interviewed at Canadian Tire

Interview

They asked me questions in regards to my availability and experiences with retail industry. Although they were looking for more experienced workers they trusted my referrals from the people that were working inside.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Canadian Tire

Application

I interviewed at Canadian Tire

Interview

Very comfortable and relaxed environment . Casual dress attire. Questions were asked and then I was asked if I had any questions. They greeted me in a friendly manor. Looks like a great place to work

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Canadian Tire

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire in Oct 2021

Interview

- Phone screening - First Round : simple code assessment, SQL/NoSQL, Entire experience, Not pretty much hard - Second Round: Code Assessment, It made me nervous and I made bad result.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 434 Interviews