Canadian Tire Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Canadian Tire Interview Questions

Updated 12 Oct 2017

2.2

Digital Content Producer Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview and they asked a lot of questions about processes. What was my process for this or that to see if I had done it in the past.

Interview Questions

• What would be your process to take on a photography project?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a pretty quick interview with only around 10 basic questions. Easy atmosphere, interviewer was friendly, and they went over wages with me. Offered a position, but declined.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider to be good customer service in a store?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

Friendly, lasted around 15 minutes. The questions weren't hard at all. It's just like having a conversation with an acquaintance. The manager takes notes and sometimes even comments on your points in a friendly way.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview

Really simple, asked basic questions that anyone can answer. It had no scenario questions. This was a long time ago, things have probably changed over the past few years. Just know the reason you would want to work for CT, Weaknesses and Strengths.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview

They are very professional. The hiring manager has in depth knowledge on accounting . She assessed my experience and skills discussing on different scenarios. She talked very friendly and demonstrated respect for me.

Interview Questions

• What do you like most about your job and what do you dislike?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

One of the most unprofessional interview processes I have ever taken part in. Initial interview with HR was straight forward. Second interview with a Senior Executive was interesting - they mentioned that the job description was not necessarily indicative of the job scope as the role was still ‘fluid’. Fair but when pushed on scope, was still not able to concretely illustrate vision for team moving forward. Was meant to hear back on next steps within 2 weeks - 2 months later after several follow up emails and voicemails, no response. Extremely unprofessional.

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alliston, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Alliston, ON (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

there was a series of interviews, one by phone, one with human resources and one with owner of store. pretty standard but a little excessive for the amount of money they were paying

Office Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Pembroke, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Dropped off a resume, then I was called to come for an interview. The process took about 1/2 hour. They asked if I could start the next day and signed me up.

Logistics/Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Victoria, BC (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

brief but straight to the point in a relaxed casual setting with friendly employees. minimal questions but not quite explanatory unless you ask. over all it was very smooth and friendly.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Online personality quiz store review of policies and one on one interview with management. Took a group test that lasted approximately twenty minutes and reviewed together if successful was contacted by phone in about 2-3 days and offered job .

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.