Canal & River Trust Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Canal & River Trust

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I interviewed at Canal & River Trust (London, England)

Interview

Major focus on volunteering and not alot else not like the usual interview asking about your experience in management and building teams and what you would do to improve the company

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with volunteers
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canal & River Trust (Birmingham, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

Initial interview was a pre-recorded short 5 question interview, followed by a Teams online interview with a panel due to COVID restrictions. Followed up by an email 10 days later from HR and the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What do you know about the Canal & River Trust?

Canal & River Trust

Application

I interviewed at Canal & River Trust

Interview

Easily accessed, good location, quick correspondence with HR who seemed very efficient and friendly. Interview was detailed without being overly complicated with a range of tasks to showcase skills

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Canal & River Trust (London, England) in Jan 2019

Interview

It was a nice and short interview with the direct manager for the position I was applying to. We had some informal talk regarding my strengths, previous work experience, and my future plans. He also described the job position and responsibilities for me to be sure if it was what I wanted.

Interview Questions
  • What things I knew about the company.

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Canal & River Trust (Leeds, England) in Mar 2018

Interview

I got recommended the company by a coursemate who had previously worked for this company. I sent in my CV and got invited for an interview in March. I was interviewed by the current placement student and their line manager.

Interview Questions
  • During the interview I was shown different pictures of defects along the waterways and was asked to identify the issues and how to fix them.
RSS Feed</>Embed