Capco Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Capco Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Capco

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capco (Washington, DC (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I didn’t receive an official interview, I was able to do an informal interview with a current employee. They gave good advice on how to approach the hiring process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capco

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capco.

Interview

I was contacted by a Sr. Recruiter for a project near me on the West Coast. After that initial conversation I met with a Managing Partner, the Project Manager of the project with the opening, and the Consultant based nearest me to get a sense of the work, culture, and career path. I ultimately did not get the offer, but the recruiter and interviewers provided honest, helpful feedback throughout the process.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capco (Nashville, TN (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

I got an interview from career fair. I interviewed on campus. The whole process took two days. I didn't get a second round. They asked me if I had a citizenship which I don't. Next day I got my rejection email.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capco in December 2013.

Interview

I applied through an internal employee. The HR rep called me within a week to setup an interview night session with four of the interviewers. The initial process could have been smooth but there were few hiccups. Read below to know more.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capco (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2020.

Interview

1st online test ,followed by telephonic round which was more like stress round and technical then final video interview if get selected in 2nd round.final one is more of hr type questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capco (London, England) in November 2018.

Interview

Online interview- 4 questions, 1min preparation time, 1 minute answer. Evening assessment day- quick fire round of questions, a market sizing problem and a case study. Group work and individual

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where you persuaded someone to do something against their will   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

I went for interview in SG and was asked about my past experience and future plans. Nothing too difficult was asked and there were 2 rounds of interview. The entire process was arranged by their talent acquisition based in India. After the second round, I received a call from their India office saying I got the role. I was required to submit my identification documents and resume(they have it already anyway) in order to process my candidancy. At this stage, one will assume that the offer is confirmed since it was mentioned I got the role but it was not the case.

The Indian talent acquisition said the process should take about 1-2 days. However, I got no news at all. I called them up and was informed the approval by their business side is still in progress and will take 1-2 more days. After 1 month of waiting, I finally got an email saying our team did select you for further consideration. If the approval by business is required, there was no need to submit so many documents for no reason. It seems shady that the India office is saying the role is confirmed and approval will take 1-2 days only but it ended up in a 1 month wait for nothing. This is very unprofessional and I will caution everyone to be aware of this company. If the role is not confirmed, please do not tell your candidates it is confirmed.

Interview Questions

• Give me a brief introduction about yourself. How well do you know about the current banking industry?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capco in April 2018.

Interview

My profile was selected from Naukri for BA role. I got call for interview and Interview was scheduled subsequently. On the given date interview was conducted. It was telephonic round. Interview duration was almost 25 mins. Interview went well.

Later I was told that there is another round i,e skype round slated on the same day . However Skype round didn't happen on the given time. When I contacted HR, she told since it is almost 4 pm that day, she would arrange skype round on Monday but time was not given.

On Monday when I contacted HR, she told I have not cleared first round.

I am shell shocked because on the interview day, I was told I have another round ( i.e skype round scheduled at 12.30 . At 4 PM also I was told that skype round shall happen on Monday....

It is highly unprofessional and shoddy treatment of candidates by HR. Pathetic..

Interview Questions

• Regarding BA process and defect life cycle   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capco (London, England).

Interview

Pre-screening call. Based on this, you would get an invite to come in for a face to face, where you'd be faced with competency questions by HR, followed by another set of questions based on skills and content. If successful, depending on availability; a case study to present back.

After being vetted through the screening, was told I lack consulting experience, but I applied thinking it was a BA role as advertised. I had a feeling my time was going to be wasted and guess what, it was.

Considering the consultant who probed my skills; this person had no interviewing skills and couldn't answer my questions thoroughly.

Overall, a very poor, lengthy, time-consuming process. You need to rethink your interview process out and in particular; your pre-screening. Knowing that I am of a BA background with minimal consulting experience, my time was wasted. Your HR clearly lack skills themselves as they are unable to filter out consultants from non-consultants. Time-wasters.

Interview Questions

Capco Response

27 Feb 2018 – HR

Capco is always open to feedback on how we can improve the experience for applicants so we attract the best talent in the market. We would like to thank you for your review, but we are disappointed by your comments. Generally we run an effective recruitment process which assesses a candidates skillset and experience so we can identify where they may fit most comfortably into our business. The telephone screening is used to give us an understanding of an individual’s content knowledge and skillset. The face to face interview, to facilitate a more in-depth conversation around an individual’s strengths and experience. The interview allows the recruiter to investigate fully any transferable skills and the level of experience that would carry across into consulting for those looking to enter the profession for the first time. It is often difficult to get all of this information in a telephone screen alone. All of our interviewers, whether from HR or the business, go through in-depth training and work closely together to ensure that, if we bring an applicant on-board, we are sure we are setting them on the best course for success. We are always mindful of the amount of time and commitment a candidate dedicates to the recruitment process. We always try to strike a balance between moving candidates through the process as quickly as possible, and conducting a thorough assessment to ensure that Capco is right for the candidate and vice versa. We recently introduced new technology so applicants can raise questions and ask for information from people they will be working with if they join the firm. These special ‘meet and greet’ webinars allow people to get much more information on the firm and what it is actually like to work in our business, before they lodge an application. Based on your feedback, and feedback from others we will continually look to enhance the process through such innovations so that the experience we offer candidates both in terms of assessment and offer is second to none.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capco in August 2017.

Interview

Phone call interview involving personal questions as well qualification status. What your interests are and what makes you want to work in this industry. I regret not talking about my outside knowledge of finance and technology i.e stock markets.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.