Capco Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Capco Interview Questions

Updated 20 Apr 2018

2.8

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capco.

Interview

A 3rd Party Recruiter reached out to me for a Consultant position. She did not seem very knowledgeable about the role I as I had to explain quite a bit of concepts to her.

Interview Questions

• Her questions were very general except for when she was reading the requisition. She seemed to be hedge over the relocation point which she should have known .   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capco.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews with the recruiter and then a phone interview with a Manager in Cap Markets. The recruiter told me that the manager just wanted to have a brief convo regarding my background. That was a lie, the entire phone interview was case base. The Manager told me that he would like me to speak with a Manager from Risk because my background was more aligned with Risk. Afterwards, I never heard back with any of them. I emailed both the Manager and recruiter to see next steps and neither responded. It’s fine if you do not want to move forward with me, but it is professional to at least communicate that. Was really frustrated with that. Good thing is, I bumped into a new hire at my current employer who came from Capco who said it was a horrible experience. Seems like it worked out in my favor.

Interview Questions

Capco Response

29 Mar 2018 – HR

Capco is always open to feedback and therefore we would like to thank you for your review, however, we are disappointed by your comments.

Generally we run an effective recruitment process which... More

Anonymous Interview

Interview

Received an unsolicited email from a woman who identified herself as “one of the key recruitment business partners” working at Capco London Office. She came across my profile and would like to speak to me about a senior role in NY Office.
    I responded and we agreed to a date and time to speak.
    She was a no show.
    After waiting 20 minutes for her call, I sent a message reminding her of the appointment. Unfortunately, no response.
    6 weeks later: no call, no email and obviously no apology.

9 Jan 2018 – HR

We are very disappointed to read your review.

We set very high standards for our recruitment team, and ensuring a positive candidate experience is extremely important to us. We are disappointed... More

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Less than 30 mins - basic personality questions and the "walk me through your resume" question. A couple case like scenarios. "What would you do if _____?" and then they built on that.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Capco (Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA (US)).

Interview

The process was a mess from the start. The recruiter called me at work without emailing, then changed the time the day of our interview by thirty minutes while I was coming from an hour away. Meanwhile, she took accountability with me on the phone but not her colleagues and as I was leaving they mentioned twice to me that I had failed to make the third interview 😂😂😂 meanwhile she frantically texted me all day about her email not working. So completely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What makes you unique   1 Answer
    • How did you solve a problem in a unique way   1 Answer
    • How do you use business process engineering   1 Answer

3 Jan 2018 – HR

We are very disappointed to read your comments. Mistakes like this are thankfully extremely rare at Capco and we have conducted a thorough internal investigation to understand what may have happened... More

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn and went though two different phone interviews before an in-person interview with more senior folks in their office. Was very impressed with everyone involved and the process felt very professional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capco (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interviewed in person on campus. Then was offered the opportunity to go to their super day. Meeting minute note taking interview, followed by a rapid fire challenge (asking random questions looking for your thought process) and a case study challenge. Different that many super days. Goal is to stand out in a team setting in front of other people. Lots of associates around, and everyone was very nice and accommodating.

ATP Position Interview

Application

Interview

Had a behavioral interview; invited to a superday the day after. Overall interview was very quirky; not too easy but not too hard either. I was placed with 25-30 other candidates for the superday.

Associate Talent Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capco (New York, NY (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

So I applied through my university and was notified that I was selected to interview with Capco. I was away from my school so I had a phone interview with a rep from Capco. They basically asked me to run through my resume and the standard behavioral questions. It was pretty easy on honestly a low-key casual conversation. About two days after the phone interview I was notified that I was invited to New York for the second and final round.

They pay for accommodations (you're given a budget) if you are coming from outside the NY region. I arrived early for the interview and was just waiting in a room with some other. They divided us in groups that we traveled with for the rest of the day. Part 1 was a rapid fire round with three consultants and they just asked questions to see how you operate under pressure. Keep your cool and you'll do fine. Round two we watched a video and had to take notes on the video that we watched. I thought that this was the hardest part as the people talked fast and you are not given anywhere near enough time to write down notes (the point of it all). Part three was a group case study. I had a good group and we worked well together. Note, they watched as my group and I were discussing so be sure to "act". Overall what I expected and a well run day. I just interviewed two days ago and we were told that we would hear the following week.

Interview Questions

• -Newest Capco office location
      -Number of total Capco employees
      -Number of windows in the building
      -Number of people riding the subway in NYC at 6:30 PM
      -Number of credit cards in the world   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (New York, NY (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

The first round was carried out on my school's campus, and it seemed they were determining if you had experience in the financial world or with case presentations.

The second round was in their HQ in NYC. The first part of it was watching a video of a meeting (they had British accents so it made it harder to understand them) and you had 18 mins to take down minutes of it. The second part was the individual questioning. I spent 7-8 minutes each with a 3 associates and while the first minute or two were introductory questions, the rest of the time was brain teaser questions. The third part was a group case, where you were given a case and worked with your group for 25 minutes to put together the presentation.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.