Capgemini Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Capgemini

4,974 Interview Reviews

2.8

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

7 interviews no avail: HR(1) /Tech (2) /Mgmt (2) /Sr. Mgmt (2)

Lacked professionalism in conducting interview. Lacked internal co-ordination between HR and Delivery team. Interviewers saying opposite things during Q&A, were red-flags. None of them said anything good about working at Capgemini or its culture. For a direct question: I got a response that there are many projects and lots of work. They are only focused on staffing the project not on employee, appeared to be more of a staff aug. type. Submitted to end-client without permission before finalizing offer and someone from client location reached me back. People do not matter. Hope they notice and correct.

Consulting Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Dallas, TX (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Horrible experience. The process consisted on 3 phone interviews and weird text messages from them on weekends asking about availability for additional phone interviews the following week.

They first contacted me in February and suddenly vanished. I received an email months later in August wanting me to participate in one additional phone interview. Then they made me an offer out of the blue with no in-person interview (red flag!) and someone from India attempting to coordinate the entire sourcing of candidates (another red flag!).

Ultimately, I declined to move forward with these jokers. The recruiter in India was attempting to negotiate an offer of no bonus opportunity in lieu of a higher base salary even though at the Director level capture of new business (i.e. business development) was going to be part of the role. Obviously as others have mentioned on this forum, not a true consulting firm. They are nothing more than a staff re-badge (i.e. staff augmentation) type operation. You will be nothing more than a Contractor for their clients and expect to be treated as a 2nd class citizen on those engagements. Also to note, there is no business class travel if you end up traveling abroad, even at the Director level. Everyone is required to fly coach! Stay away!

Interview Questions

• They will send you text messages to your cell phone and try to communicate as if you had been friends for a long time. Weird and unprofessional.   1 Answer

Too many red flags and overall weird experience. The fact that they were going to hire me without an in-person interview was the deal breaker. Too awkward that gave me a bad feeling in my stomach.

Consulting Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini in September 2015.

Interview

Contacted by Capgemini recruiter through Linked In. Within a week had three phone interviews with company managers. The following week, I was asked to attend an in person interview event at Atlanta or Dallas. Flew me in, covered the air and one night hotel expense. Met with a VP and a Senior Manager for about 45 minutes each. In less than a week following the in person interviews, received an email from the HR recruiter saying that they were not offering me a position.

Interview Questions

• Dated recruiting model. Asked a lot of 'tell me about a time' questions. As a potential experienced hire, they said they were expanding rapidly and looking to deepen their talent base in my area of expertise, yet focused almost one entire discussion asking questions on willingness to travel and willingness to sell.   2 Answers

Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

I had a total of 3 phone interviews on 3 separate occasions. Then I had an in office interview which I met 4 more people. The interview process was pretty straight forward. There wasn't any trick question. I guess they just wanted to see if I am comfortable and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Don't really have one. Everything is quite on the surface level.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was much negotiation. I thought the overall compensation is fair.

Consulting Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2009.

Interview

Interviewed for 1st round on campus with a Partner and an engagement manager. For each interview one case and some fit - personality questions. Same as big 3.

Interview Questions

• Do you consider yourself a team player?   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation possible - offer is the same than big 3 and they know it.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

This is way back in 2012 when I was hired.
    The interview process was pretty streamlined.

One round of aptitude and GK
    Technical both written and then interview
    Last was an interview by the HR.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

one round of phone interview and later one round of skype interview.Questions related to your previous projects in university or previous work exp etc.Interview was with senior developer .Basic questions on spring ,hibernate,angular,html,java script etc

Interview Questions

• basic questions on core java ,projects related in university etc.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I received two phone interviews. All the interview questions are basic. The whole process took three weeks. I interviewed in NYC(New York City) in May. I accepted the offer in June.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

First round phone interview. Its quite easy just basic java questions and there is a online assessment but not useful. I didn't do it and I got onsite.
    Onsite also easy questions like quicksort,arraylist. There are also a bunch of conceptual questions.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

I met first with a recruiter at my university's career fair, where I submitted my resume. I attended an on-campus information session (in New York City) where I gave my resume to an employee in the Financial Services consulting division. I was contacted shortly after for an HR phone interview (basic questions like salary expectation), then a second phone interview with a member of the practice who asked questions about my experience, why Capgemini, what can you bring to this position, etc. After over two weeks of waiting I was called in for an in-person interview. A case study was provided several days prior to the interview, which we were to present. My presentation took about an hour. The second in-person interview (on the same day) involved tests of presentation skills, defending an argument, persuading someone to accept your argument and other questions related to your experience and how it relates to the position.

Interview Questions

• Using this whiteboard or a piece of paper, explain to me why I should hire you.

Case study given several days prior to the interview that was 5-6 pages long involving data sets and a fictive e-mail correspondence between employees at a bank. There were no direct instructions, but we were told to prepare a presentation analyzing the issues in the case.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.