Capgemini Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Capgemini

5,668 Interview Reviews

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Clear and simple interview with insights into their company and the business unit I interviewed for. There were 3 rounds and one final round with the manager . The interviews are mostly done by the senior consultants who are on the projects or are working within the project your applied for

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

-I applied on LinkedIn
    - HR contacted me and scheduled a interview
    - After Interview, in next day I got to know that Interview was cleared
    - Then, HR contact me again to tell that they are willing to offer less salary ($10k) than that was decided
    - I said yes, and they asked me joining date
    - I provided the next week date itself
    - But I never heard back from them after wards.
    - I tried to contact HR, but he is not willing to reply

Very unprofessional behaviour and bad experience. I don't know was they just wasting my time.

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

I met recruiters on campus at LSU followed by one on campus interview then they flew me to Houston for one day which consisted of 3 interviews with 3 senior consultants.

Interview Questions

• I was given a case study for a potential client and had to share how I would help them.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Not good process. The hiring manager was not respectful and not professional. He used an imperative way to ask me to answer the questions. And also, the whole process was finished by typing.

Interview Questions

• There is no interview questions. The hiring manager just listed some requirements and asked me to search the official website.   Answer Question

Payroll Transformation Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini in April 2020.

Interview

The first two interviews went well. and were both a pleasant experience. They were both by phone. The 3rd felt like an interrogation by someone who wasn't interested, didn't understand my resume, background, my professional website or why I was selected to interview for the position. After 2 months of speaking with this company, they ghosted me after that 3rd interview. I asked them for feedback... nothing. Glad to have avoided the red flags. Advice to management: Not everyone will be a great fit, treat people with respect anyway. It's a small world out there.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

There were 4 rounds Aptitude, Group Discussion, Technical round and HR Round. It was a campus placement during by bachelors degree. It took place for 3 days. Later after my bachelors I got the offer after 4 months.

Agile Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Charlotte, NC (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

I was contacted over a week ago to confirm my availability for a Skype interview. I didn't hear anything, then I received an email with a lower salary offer. When I didn't respond quick enough to the email, I received a phone call saying I needed to let them know right now if I accept the lower salary because they needed to schedule my interview this week with the team. I accepted the lower salary. I got another call later that day saying my Skype interview was for the next day. It was 2 hrs after my availability timeframe I'd given them and it was only with 1 person.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever experienced any bias as an Agile Coach being that your name is African American?   1 Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Recruiter contacted - then disappeared. I called back. Then got 1st phone screen. Recruiter disappeared again. I called back. Got face-to-face meeting. Recruiter disappeared permanently. The actual employees I spoke with were fine - the problem is the recruiters. For a company this size they should be more organized and professional. Run away.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

They called many people at same day.. Only 2 panels were available.. No proper reply.. We all were waiting for long time... After 5 clock they announced some other day we will call you..

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Austin, TX (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

The recruiter calls you with a vague idea of the job title. If you get the job description, then that will happen during the second round of interviews...live and in front of a panel. Then, they come back to low ball you with an offer that's no better than you made in your last role. When you start to negotiate, like Ricoh, Capgemini gets annoyed because you're not even willing to consider working harder for less money, doing tasks you could do in your sleep 15 years ago. In short, they're not scaling their business or workforce very well. This promotes a make-it-up-as-you-go talent management lack-of-value stream where Capgemini struggles to deal with its own, self-inflicted ambiguity. The whole culture needs more self-awareness and a hard look in the mirror in order to climb out of this hole.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a time when your project charter with a client has been set for a delivery date of December 1st, and the business comes back with a request to move it up by three months. How did you approach that situation?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.