Capgemini Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Marketing Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woking, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Woking, England).

Interview

We first participated in a group excerise where we had to develop an app. This then followed by a pairs activity where we assesed a case study. Lastly we had a one to one interview.

Interview Questions

• Incudled a 5 minute presentation and competency based questions   Answer Question

Test Interview

Interview

3 rounds
    2 phone
    1 FtoF
    Average questions
    Depends on who takes you interview
    hile there are as many different possible interview questions as there are interviewers, it always helps to be ready for anything. Which is why we've taken the time to prepare this list of 100 potential interview questions.

Will you face them all? We pray no interviewer would be that cruel.

Will you face a few? Probably.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

There are three rounds totally. Each one is mixed with behavior questions and technical questions. People are friendly and nice. You have to be familiar with your tech fields. I like the company culture there.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Fairly easy three round interview. Straightforward questions and there is a business case in the last round. The interviewers were nice and care about finding the right fit for the company

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini in February 2018.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me to talk, instead to know about my experience he was more concerned with the salary. after my interview was scheduled with 2 managers. it was based on Java , spring concepts. But in the end there something happens which was not professional.I asked when should I expect any communication from your side, manage told sarcastically didn't your college teach you not to ask for feedback in the interview.
    This was very rude of them. A company should teach their manager to how to talk to the candidate, they are representing the company. Candidates can be a future employee. If it can happen in the interview no one would want to join such culture.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

There were four rounds in total.

First round was online aptitude, reasoning and essay writing. And be careful there were sectional cut offs for each section with no negative marking (try to attempt every question) . This was the elimination round. Only 20% candidates cleared the first round.So one should be very well prepared for this round.

Then the next round was pseudo code round of 20 mins for 20 questions and was quite easy. It contained questions like finding output of the given code, finding errors, and some data structure and microprocessor based questions.

Then the next round was technical interview. This round was about 45-50 mins long for each. The interviewer was very friendly. And he asked very basic questions. Firstly from my resume and regarding my projects and my fav subject. He also gave me some general situations just to check my decision making skill.

And the last round was the HR round, it was actually interesting.She asked general questions like why capgemini, what do you know about capgemini, why you don't want to study further, about my family background etc etc. The HR saw my resume and asked me to sing one song as i mentioned singing as my hobby. It was all good i sang one song :)

Senior Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

Horrible ! Not worth spending your valuable time for the interview process as the HR are not engaging, they are worse than the body shopping consultants in US. The HR team would be the face of the company and trust me this team is horrible will no follow up, no courtesy to reply to mails.... They are seriously inclined to fill up client positions with a head count and not a real person to do the job and hence when the project completes they ask you to leave. They should start investing in people

Interview Questions

• Well for this position you would imagine being grilled, but mine were very much that of a Team Lead   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

The HR reached out to me via LinkedIn. Now there was an initial talk with HR, followed by a technical round and then a qualification project. This was then followed by a case scenario questions round. They called it the 'final' round. However, I was informed later that there would be a quick 10 min call with some executive of data and insights. Now here is where things went completely UNPROFESSIONAL. I was scheduled for an interview and kept waiting for the call which never came. I sent a follow up email and received no response for 2 weeks. And then I get a reject mail from the HR! DO NOT keep a person waiting when you have scheduled call with them. Their time is valuable! And when you decide not to proceed, have the courtesy to inform them. RESPECT OTHERS TIME

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Process comprised of a total of 4 rounds.
    1) Aptitude Test + Essay writing
    2) Technical Test
    3) Technical Interview
    4) HR interview

1) Aptitude Test- consisted 2 sections. one logical reasoning and the other way quantitative aptitude, 16 questions each with a total time of 50 minutes. Most of the questions were quite easy with few of them being time taking. Then you'll be asked to write an essay with minimum 240 words and a maximum of 300 words. Just don't use backspace and write your lines slowly without and spelling mistake. Even 10 words per minute will give you 300 words which is more than enough. Around 250 members gave the test and 36 members shortlisted for the next round.

2) Technical Test- had a total of 20 questions divided into 4 sections with 5 questions from C programming, 5 questions from Data Structures, 8 questions where algorithms will be given and you need to find the output and 2 questions from Digital electronics. Total time given will be 20 minutes and it is not at all sufficient as questions were lengthy.
    20 of us cleared this round out of 36.

3)Technical Interview- Questions were from your project, very basic programming(A bit tricky ones) and data structures and java.

4) HR Interview- All 20 of us were called for HR as well. This round went less like a formal HR interview and more like a document verification process. HR was really cool and sarcastic about our answers.(sometimes harsh) Looked more like a formality round.

Finally 10 of us who performed well in Technical Interview were selected.

Interview Questions

• Tech.Int- Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Tech.Int- Tell me about your project Can youwrite the algorithm you used for the implementation?   Answer Question
    • Tech.Int- Write a code to implement a queue using linked list   Answer Question
    • Explain how a queue is implemented using an array   Answer Question
    • Tech.Int- Can a main method in java be over ridden?   1 Answer
    • Tech.Int- What is dangling pointer, malloc and why pointers are not used in java   Answer Question
    • HR.int- Again the same question about low CGPA, strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Basic behavioral interview. Straightforward. Questions included; Strengths and Weaknesses; Describe your previous employment with X; What makes you a good fit here? Tell me about a time you used logic to come to a conclusion in your last job; What type of position would you like within this division?

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini in October 2017.

Interview

I had my interview onsite yesterday at the NYC office and it was by far the most unprofessional and disrespectful interview I have had in my professional career. I first met with the Global Talent Acquisition head, who was fine, but the interviewer after him (who was a recruiter) was EXTREMELY rude. The whole interview consisted of many unnecessary questions.. Questions like- "What salary were you making in your last role? What about your salary in 2014?" Which is NO ONE'S business and NY recently passed a law that it is ILLEGAL to ask that question. Also questions revolved how much my previous company was paying our other associates/hires. It was like some type of mind game he was trying to play in order to get information out of me because my previous company was a competitor. Extremely condescending and not to mention ILLEGAL. They should REALLY evaluate their interview process and if this is how they operate during the interview, I cannot imagine working for them as an employee. I withdrew my candidacy the moment I left!

Interview Questions

Capgemini Response

6 Nov 2017 – Social Recruiting Consultant

We are sorry to hear that your interview experience was less than stellar as that is what our teams strive for each time we are in contact with any potential new employee. Each candidate interaction... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.