Capital One Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Capital One Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Capital One

3.4

Analyst Interview

Interview

On campus interviewed one business question which needs basic math knowledge, On site interview: 3 technical interviews and one behavioral, 3 technical questions were similar to the first interview but a little more complicated, some of them needed to plot the curves to find break even points

Interview Questions

• Some questions which needs basic math knowledge   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Capital One

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Houston, TX (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

Simple and straightforward process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple and straightforward, they will definitely try and low-ball you

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capital One in January 2010.

Interview

Need to pass test then go through case interviews.

Interview Questions

• Business case on utility companies given via teleconference.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Washington, DC (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

I had a 30 minute case interview on campus. After that I was invited to headquarters in DC for another interview, where I had 3, 1-hour-long case interviews. Then they showed us around the campus area and we had lunch. About 3 days later they let me know I did not get an offer. No one in my group of 6 got offers either.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (McLean, VA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

The first round was 2 30 minute case interviews. They were pretty standard. The second round was at headquarters in McLean, VA. You have 4 45 minute interviews, 3 are case studies and 1 is behavioral. You also may have lunch with a current analyst.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capital One.

Interview

On-campus interview for the first round with two interviewers, both case interviews, then invitation to interview at the D.C. corporate campus for the decision round. 3 case interviews, 1 product interview, and 1 fit interview.

Analyst Interview

Interview

On-site problem solving.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about reserve rates.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capital One (Dallas, TX (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

Submitted my resume. Interview consisted of a case study that was very mathematical.

Interview Questions

• Based on this information, what would you suggest? (case study)   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capital One (New York, NY (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

Pre-interview dinner, then on-campus interview, followed by a superday that consisted of 4 interviewers, 3 behavioral 1 case that was accounting based. The behavioral was typical and everyone was very nice. I was not expecting to have accounting for the case study since my background is in Econ, but what can you do.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capital One (McLean, VA (US)) in May 2008.

Interview

online math and logic test --> phone interview by HR --> online behavior screening --> onsite interview.

Onsite interview has 2 sessions: case interview and behavior interview.

Interview Questions

• Be sure to be very quick at the 1st online match and logic test. There are too many questions. Don't linger on any question for too long.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.