Capital One Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Capital One Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Capital One

3.4

Analyst Interview

Interview

On campus interviewed one business question which needs basic math knowledge, On site interview: 3 technical interviews and one behavioral, 3 technical questions were similar to the first interview but a little more complicated, some of them needed to plot the curves to find break even points

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capital One

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capital One (McLean, VA (US)) in May 2008.

Interview

online math and logic test --> phone interview by HR --> online behavior screening --> onsite interview.

Onsite interview has 2 sessions: case interview and behavior interview.

Interview Questions

• Be sure to be very quick at the 1st online match and logic test. There are too many questions. Don't linger on any question for too long.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Houston, TX (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

Simple and straightforward process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple and straightforward, they will definitely try and low-ball you

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capital One in January 2010.

Interview

Need to pass test then go through case interviews.

Interview Questions

• Business case on utility companies given via teleconference.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

On-site problem solving.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about reserve rates.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capital One.

Interview

On-campus interview for the first round with two interviewers, both case interviews, then invitation to interview at the D.C. corporate campus for the decision round. 3 case interviews, 1 product interview, and 1 fit interview.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Washington, DC (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

I had a 30 minute case interview on campus. After that I was invited to headquarters in DC for another interview, where I had 3, 1-hour-long case interviews. Then they showed us around the campus area and we had lunch. About 3 days later they let me know I did not get an offer. No one in my group of 6 got offers either.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (McLean, VA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

The first round was 2 30 minute case interviews. They were pretty standard. The second round was at headquarters in McLean, VA. You have 4 45 minute interviews, 3 are case studies and 1 is behavioral. You also may have lunch with a current analyst.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital One.

Interview

Applied through their website. Contacted me to set up a phone interview in about a week. Got dropped after the phone interview. The recruiter was really nice and answered my questions patiently.

Interview Questions

• Two cases. Not very difficult. I'm pretty sure I did well, but I didn't make it to the on-site in washington.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capital One (New York, NY (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

Pre-interview dinner, then on-campus interview, followed by a superday that consisted of 4 interviewers, 3 behavioral 1 case that was accounting based. The behavioral was typical and everyone was very nice. I was not expecting to have accounting for the case study since my background is in Econ, but what can you do.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.