Capital One Bank Teller Interview Questions

Updated 7 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Capital One

2.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 81 candidate interviews
Capital One
Application

I interviewed at Capital One

Interview

They connect with you via phone and then they do a computer assessment and video interview before a hiring manager speaks with you for your in person interview. The process is pretty simple, but they did require you to look presentable. They do look more on your experience in customer service for Capital One is a customer service based bank.

Interview Questions
  • What is your availability to work?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital One (New York, NY) in Jan 2020

Interview

Lengthly and intense... you're interviewed by 2-3 different managers from different departments. They try to make it as laid back as possible. Be careful what you say and how honest you get. DO NOT sound as though you're reading from their pamphlets

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? or Why Capital one? Tell us about yourself.
Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital One (Brooklyn, NY)

Interview

Conversational .. I got hired on the spot .. there were one person ahead of me and two after me but the manager loves me so Much she hired me immediately

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Capital One (New York, NY) in Mar 2019

Interview

It was online. I had to record a series of videos after watching prompts. I also had a written portion where I would have to write out my responses to prompts that were given to me.

Interview Questions
Capital One
Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital One (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2019

Interview

It was good Some random questions on sector But overall doable I have no further Lines are important and so are people One love but not two I realize that everything happens for a reason

Interview Questions
Capital One
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Capital One (New York, NY) in Dec 2018

Interview

Took me 3 months to get the job, the video interview was pretty unusual to me but then they scheduled a personal interview and its tmw wish me luck

Interview Questions
Capital One
Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Capital One (Rockville, MD)

Interview

It was incredibly smooth from online applications to interviewing with the manager at the local branch. Nothing hectic just my previous experience and the manager was very nice. It wasn't really a traditional interview question and answer session it was a conversation.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, education and work experience
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Houston, TX) in Feb 2018

Interview

It took two weeks after applying and doing the interview online to have a face to face interview. When i got there the mamager greeted me. After introducing his self etc. He asked me questioms as I was answering them he was typing the answer . They were senerial questions . After having a face to face interview I will have to wait another 2 weeks to get an answer. I'm looking forward to work at capital one. I wasn't expecting for this to take so long. They still have to interview other people.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the teller job ? Tell me a boy your self?
Capital One
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Capital One in Jan 2018

Interview

I applied online and completed their online assessment. I received an email a week later instructing me to do the online one-way video interview. It took me about an hour and a half to answer all 16 questions. The next day, I received an email stating the position I had applied for had been cancelled, and they were no longer hiring for it.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about a time you had to overcome an obstacle or setback.
Capital One
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital One

Interview

First was a video interview where you record your answers. Then you are contacted for an in branch interview with a hiring manager. It was not too hard of an interview.

Interview Questions
  • Name a situation where you had to come up with a solution to a problem
Viewing 1 - 10 of 81 Interviews