Capital One Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Capital One Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Capital One

3.3

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

It was a quick case interview. The interviewer did not care to ask about me or even tell me about himself. It was very robotic and mathematical, and you can tell they did not really care.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capital One

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Pretty straightforward. Had one phone screen, one mini case interview, and the power day which was 3 interviews. HR is helpful throughout the process and assign you a mentor of sorts to help you along.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capital One.

Interview

Really great process and was very courteous. Provided all accommodations and made things very smooth. Was treated professional the entire time and communication was very clear. I came via the university recruitment.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Simple and brief interview process. The process was done all virtual and they are good at communicating. there are multiple rounds of interviews. Most of the questions asked are generic business analyst or consulting questions.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

1. apply online
    2. received an invitation for a virtual job tryout
    3. mini case done completely online
    4. power day which consists of three interviews back to back, two case and one product.
    Like many others have mentioned, don't overestimate your chances even if you make it to the power day stage. Capital One interviews a lot of candidates.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Went through case studies at first online. Had a theoretical situation in which had to compare and contrast differences and similarities. Then did a different case study over zoom with a recruiter only did that much

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

First round was a case interview. Mine was composed of two major questions revolving around a food delivery service expanding to a new location. It involved easy math but difficult conceptual questions.

Interview Questions

• What are some values to consider in order to determine whether it will be profitable for the food delivery service to expand to this new location?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

2 Rounds of interview. One at my university campus and one at Capital One's Plano campus. The first round was just a case study and the final round included 2 cast studies and 1 product management case. You get a break in the final round of interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have to work with your teammates to overcome a hard problem.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capital One (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

Case Questions - they give you a good idea of what it'll be like before you show up.

2 interviews. First on campus then for the second I was flown to Texas.

Interview Questions

• They asked about Amazon Prime drone deliveries and how that would affect the market.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capital One (McLean, VA (US)).

Interview

The process started with on-campus interview (30 minute case interview with very few behavioral questions) followed by final round in McLean. The final round had 3 cases including a product case interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked a product question about something I would make and things that would help make it user-friendly? something like that   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.