Capital One Interview Questions in Cambridge, England | Glassdoor.co.uk

Capital One Interview Questions in Cambridge, England

Interviews at Capital One

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capital One (Cambridge, England) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied at my university's career event, and was invited to a case interview the next day. The case interview took about an hour -- first the interviewer introduced a bit about himself and the company; this was followed by the case; and at the end there was a bit more time for questions and some conversation. The interviewer was very friendly and even enthusiastic about answering questions, even though I was the last interviewee in what must have been a long day. (Please ignore the 'Did you get an offer?' part; I only made it to the next round and did not get an offer yet.

Interview Questions

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capital One (Cambridge, England) in June 2015.

Interview

I have attended to University of Cambridge Career Fair and I signed up a form about case-interview. Then they called me for case interview the next day. The process is continuing with two more case study interviews in Nottingham office if it is passed through. Eventually there will be a final interview based on more soft skills.

Interview Questions

• They have done a short case study about a new marketing channel expansion. It was both numerical and strategical case.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.