Capital One Commercial Real Estate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Capital One Commercial Real Estate Interview Questions

Interviews at Capital One

Commercial Real Estate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The process was pretty smooth and straightforward. I applied online and a couple of weeks later I was contacted by an in-house recruiter who set up a screening call. The recruiter asked me about my past related experience and explained the interview process. About one week after that I was contacted to schedule an in-person interview with the team. I went in person to the office for a super day of interviews with several team members. I was asked a variety of behavioral and technical questions since I'm an experienced hire. The following week HR called to schedule the last round of interviews. I spoke with a few more members of the team. One day after that I was extended an offer. The timeframe from when I applied to the time I got the offer was about a month and a half.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths/weaknesses?   4 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Capital One

Commercial Real Estate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capital One (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

invited to capital one dinner where we spoke to employees, old and new. free to ask questions and talk about yourself

Interview Questions

• nothing to difficult just the usual - when did you lead the team. how to deal with bad team members etc   3 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.