Capital One Contracts Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Capital One Contracts Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Capital One

1 Interview Review

Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Richmond, VA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process was long and drawn out for over six weeks. First started with a screening call from HR. Then had to take an online assessment determining competence in reading comprehension and math. Next there was a phone interview with one of the members of the department, which asked very basic questions about my background. Then two weeks after the phone interview was an on-site interview at the West Creek campus, with six separate interviews scheduled. The interviewers were pleasant and most seemed interested in knowing more about me, but one did not seemed interested at all. While she was nice, she only asked me three questions, behavioral type questions like what would you do in this situation, and then did not let me ask her any questions. My last interview of the day ended up being canceled because unfortunately that interviewer got sick. Before I left, the recruiter I had been working with throughout this process came and spoke to me and told me that he would call me that Friday regardless of the decision (the interview was on a Wednesday). I also had a question for him that he could not answer at that time, so he asked me to email him to remind him. I emailed him the question, but never heard back from him for an answer. I also did not receive a call from the recruiter like he said. In fact, I did not hear anything from anyone at Capital One for another two weeks when the recruiter finally emailed me telling me that they went with someone with more relevant experience. The reason I'm rating this as a negative experience is because the whole process was drawn out too long, and for the silence after the interview despite being specifically told by the recruiter that he would call me that Friday, and that he would answer questions that I had after the interviews, which he never answered. Overall, I felt that I was lead on for almost two months through an unnecessarily drawn out process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.